Good News Bad News

That idea I said I had is now in full affect. Shits about to get wild.

___________________

A month later

I was at Ariana's house in her room. We were doing homework together like we normally did most times. Our relationship has gotten a lot better.

She still doesn't know about what went down with Billie and that's how I wanted to keep it. Speaking of Billie, our friendship went back to normal. I'm assuming she got over the crush she had on me.

"Y/N, we need to talk." Ariana says.

I look at her and see worry in her eyes. "What up baby?"

She opened her mouth to speak but got cut off by my ringtone. I answered when I seen it was my doctor.

"Y/N I got really good news for you." He says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I've got all of your test results back and everything looks good. That means your cleared to play basketball again." He said.

Fuck yes. I've been waiting on this call since the incident.

"You serious?" I ask.

"Very serious. You have a good rest of your season. You know I'm watching." He replies.

"Will do. Thank you doc'." I say and hang up.

"What was that about?" Ariana asked me.

"I can play ball again. My knee is back in good condition." I answer.

"I'm happy for you baby." She says with a smile.

"Now what did you want to tell me?" I ask.

Her smile falls and I can tell she's nervous. "Princess it's okay. You can tell me whatever it is."

"I'm moving." She whispers.

My face falls and it's like I can physically hear my heart shatter. She gotta be joking.

"You're what?" I ask, my voice cracking.

"I'm moving back to L.A. Nickelodeon offered me my own show as well as a movie role. Liz got offered a role for a show as well. We were gonna go together." Ariana says.

I refused to let myself cry right now. I hated crying. I always thought that shit was weak. My father is mainly the reason why I think like that.

"I'm proud of you, you know that?" I respond.

"Always knew. Since day one you told me that I was gonna be a star. If not for you I'm not sure I'd have the strength to keep going." She says.

I pull her closer to me and embrace her in my arms. "When do you leave?"

"Monday." She answers.

Fuck, that was too soon. If possible it's like my heart broke even more. I'm really about to lose her. I only have three days left with her.

"I love you so fucking much." I say finally letting tears fall.

She wipes my face and looks me in the eyes. She pecks my lips before saying the words that hurt my heart even more.

"I love you too. Forever and always."

___________

"She fucking leaves on Monday." I say venting to my six best friends.

"Monday?" Lauren says.

"Dude that's in three days." Kehlani says.

"You should be happy for her." Ally says.