Victorious

Putting on a black t-shirt and sweatpants, I made my way next door to Dinah's house. Yeah, she lived right next door. That's how close we are. I don't have to knock because this was my second family. Dinah was in the living room watching some show that I never seen before.

"Yo, what the fuck are you watching?" I ask, sitting on the couch.

"Gina had it on and then it got a little interesting when I seen some familiar faces." She answers.

"Familiar faces? Who do we know that played in a damn Nickelodeon show?" I respond.

The scene changes and I immediately caught on to what she was talking about.

"That don't look like Ari and Liz to you?" Dinah asks.

"Wow, they're celebrities and never mentioned a word about it. Who would give up this life to come back to a damn public school?" I wonder.

"I damn sure wouldn't. You down to watch this shit?" She asks.

"Oh let's do it." I answer.

______________

Dinah and I have been here all day and night watching what we found out was called Victorious. It was now the next morning and shockingly we watched every episode. Good thing it's the weekend because we have yet to go to sleep.

"Coffee?" I ask.

"I'm gonna need it." DJ answers.

"Shower and meet at my car in thirty." I respond.

I exit her house and cross the front yard back to mine. I go straight to my room as my father was downstairs and I didn't want to interact with him. I take a fifteen minute shower and did my usual morning routine afterwards. I decided to dress really casual and comfortable.

I sprayed cologne and grabbed my wallet and exited the house

I sprayed cologne and grabbed my wallet and exited the house. Dinah was at the car already in a outfit that was coincidentally similar to mine.

"Bro, did you watch me get dressed through your window or something?" I ask.

"I stopped doing that years ago." She answers.

"What?" I quickly say.

"I was joking, I swear." She laughs.

We drove to Starbucks and went through the drive-thru instead of sitting inside. I ordered myself a drink and Ariana as well since I'd be going to her house. Dinah ordered her and Normani a few things too.

Afterwards, I dropped Dinah off at Mani's house before going to Ari's. I knocked on the door and a minute later Joan opens it.

"Hey Momma G, how's it going?" I ask.

"It's going good sweetheart. Ariana is up in her room because I know that's why you're here." She responds.

"You are correct but it's always a pleasure to see you too." I say.