Cheating with Who?

I woke up the next morning confused on how I ended up in my room. I remember the events of last night with Normani but I could've sworn we stayed down there.

Speaking of Normani, she was sleeping peacefully next to me, naked at that. I get out the bed to see that I was naked as well. I jumped in the shower and started getting ready for school. I spent fifteen minutes in there. I put on a white hoodie, blue shorts, a pair of Nike dunks and a blue cap.

I finished my morning routine before stepping out the bathroom

I finished my morning routine before stepping out the bathroom. Normani was awake this time.

"Hey." She says eyeing me up and down.

"Morning sleepyhead." I respond.

We didn't speak about what took place last night and I was actually grateful for that. It didn't make anything awkward between us. Although I do now feel some type of way about her.

I don't know if it was a sexual attraction after knowing how amazingly talented she is at sex or what. I'd plan to just keep it to myself anyway because it's not like this'll become a regular thing.

Normani went home to shower and whatnot and told me that she'll see me at school. I still planned on confronting Dinah. Just thinking about it made me mad. We weren't raised like that at all.

I grabbed my backpack, phone, and keys before heading downstairs. Once again no one is here. I settled for eating a cereal bar and headed out the door.

I seen Milika, Dinah's mom, exiting her house with the younger children to take them to school. That means that Dinah left already because she typically leaves before them.

I made it school within fifteen minutes. I entered the school and seen the group at our usual spot. Ariana and Liz leaving didn't stop Vic, Court, or Nicki from hanging out with us.

Mani wasn't here yet and I kind of preferred if she wasn't. Cause I'm about to beat the shit out of Dinah. 

I walked up to the girls and dropped my backpack. Off rip, I pushed Dinah into the lockers that were behind her.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Dinah asked.

"Why the fuck you putting your hands on Normani?" I reply.

"You did what?" Ally says in shock.

"That ain't none of your business." Dinah responds, pushing me back.

I pushed again even harder back into the lockers. "It became my business when she showed up on my doorstep crying with a black eye." 

"Who are you cheating on Mani with Dinah?" I ask starting to feel myself get really mad.

"Why do you care so much?" Dinah asks as if she didn't even care.

I had enough with her non-caring attitude. I pulled back my arm and punched her right in the nose, full force. Her nose started bleeding, heavily.