Who is Mac?

I've been sick y'all. I'm tryna get through it, only good thing is that it's not covid. Still feel like I'm dying tho.

_______________________

"You can't guard me. You too little." I scream at my defender after breaking his ankles and dunking the ball.

"Damn sis go easy on him." Chris laughs.

"You know I can't do that." I respond.

The opposing coach called a timeout so I walked over to the bench.

"Y/N." Dinah screams jumping on my back.

"Bro get your sweaty balls off of me." I say.

I look up in the crowd at Ariana and confusion flooded my face. Some dude that I've never seen before had his arm wrapped around her. They were way too close and I ain't like it. She looked at me and smiled but I just turned away.

Returning back to the court my mind was not focused on the game. I settled with passing more because I knew I wouldn't be able to score with Ariana on my mind right now.

They somehow seemed closer than before and that's when whatever I was feeling turned into anger. I was able finish a dunk coming from Dinah's pass. Taunting the other team a little, I got hit with a technical foul.

"What I get a tech for?" I ask the ref.

"Taunting." He answers.

"That's bogus. Weak call and weak referees." I say.

He must've not liked my comment because he hit me with another technical foul. Two techs equals getting ejected from the game. Luckily it was the fourth quarter and we were up by seven.

"Wow that's crazy. Stop being soft man. Just do your job the right way." I say.

Chris and Dinah had to step up and pull me away from the ref.

"When I retire I'm a become a ref and show y'all how to do your job." I laugh.

Since I was ejected I didn't go sit at the bench, I went straight to the locker room. I finished that game with 24 points, 6 assists and 8 rebounds.

Before anyone came back I freshened up and put on a Nike tracksuit. Once I heard the final buzzer I left the locker room.

"Y/N, good game but please control your anger. We can't risk you getting ejected in any upcoming games." Coach said.

"You got it coach." I say.

I seen Ariana come my way with the same dude from earlier. Truth be told I ain't even want to speak to her. I put on a convincing fake smile as she approached.

"Y/N, I want you to meet my best friend. This is Mac. Mac, this is Y/N. She's a good friend of mine." Ariana says.

That's red flag number I don't know because I lost count. A good friend, seriously? He's her best friend? I've never heard of this guy in my life.

"It's nice to meet you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be." I quickly say and leave.

I went to go look for Dinah and ended up bumping into Victoria.

"How many times are we gonna meet like this?" She chuckles.

"I don't know. Must be a sign at this point." I reply.