Victoria's Return

Monday

"We can't keep doing this everyday. We're gonna go broke." I tell Ariana as we just got done eating from Starbucks.

"It'll be so worth it." She responds sipping from her drink.

"You know you could probably keep that place in business all on your lonesome." I joke.

"I have no doubt about that." Ariana says.

From there I drove us to school. Ariana and I have been riding to school together for the past week. After the night of O'Connell's party, things were obviously different between us. Not in the awkward way more like we hooked up three more times. Truth be told the night of the party was Ariana's first time. I took her virginity.

I pulled into the school parking lot and sighed. I'd be kind of busy since basketball season starts on Thursday and there was practice today. Reaching for the handle to get out the car, Ariana stops me by lightly grabbing my face.

"Since I can't do this once we leave this car I might as well do it now." She says, placing her lips on mine.

Of course I respond, I always do. We pull apart from the deep kiss and peck each other's lips before getting out. Walking into school, I already wanted to go home. On the plus side there's only six more months until graduation.

"Ah, you two are finally here." Liz says.

"One word, Starbucks." I respond taking a sip from my iced coffee.

Looking up my eyes locked on to a pair of brown ones. Eyes that I haven't seen for a week. Victoria was back and she didn't seem to be so thrilled at the moment. Our staring contest flooded my brain with everything that I did with Ariana. It was like a reminder that I cheated on Victoria.

Everyone noticed the awkwardness between us. Nicki cleared her throat and tried to start a conversation but nothing came out.

"Dinah, Mani, Laur, and Lani, follow me." I say. I had to vent to someone and they were only ones that would keep a secret. Camila and Ally would tell everything cause they can't hide anything. And well the other ones are Vic's girls.

They pick up that it was something important and start following me. "I wanna come." Mila pouts.

"Lauren will take you up on that later." Kehlani says.

We walk to the gym and they sit on the bleachers. I remain standing and start pacing back and forth.

"What's going on now?" Dinah asks.

"Yeah, you looked like you seen a ghost when you noticed Vic." Lauren adds.

"Please stop pacing." Normani says.

I stop and look at the four girls before speaking. "I did something bad, multiple times, but I don't regret it. I enjoyed it and I'd probably do it again. Looking Victoria in the face made me feel pretty shitty though. Especially since we've barely talked and I feel like that played a part in me doing what I did." I ramble.

"Y/N, what did you do?" Kehlani asks.

"Me and Ari went to Billie's party last Wednesday and it started off with truth or dare. We had to kiss and then that led to us hooking up. It wasn't a one time thing, we did many other times after that. Hell, we even kissed before walking inside this damn school. I took Ariana's virginity." I explain.

"SHE WAS A VIRGIN?" Lauren and Dinah scream.

"Is that all you two got from that?" Kehlani asks.

"Oh come on, that's the most surprising thing from that entire confession. We been knew Y/N and Ariana's connection was deeper than just friends. She just didn't seem like a virgin." Dinah says.