Taunt

________________

Ariana and I have missed the past week of school. While I'm going through rehab for my knee injury, she's been trying to recover from what happened to her. She freaks out if I'm gone away from her for too long. No dude can touch her because it gives her flashbacks. I've just been trying to help and comfort her in any way I possibly can.

Ally had been bringing us our missed homework every day after school. Although, I've been paying Lauren to just do it for us without Ally's knowledge. Lauren was our best bet considering she has a GPA of over 4.0. (A/N: Fun fact she really did have a gpa of over 4.0 in school.)

We didn't tell the other girls about the rape. They just believe that I hurt my knee while practicing and that Ariana's helping me. She didn't want to tell them just yet.

As for my situation with Billie, that isn't looking too good. She keeps texting me about it and I don't know what to say other than it was mistake. In reality I probably wanted it just as much as she did. I'll never tell her that though.

Today was the start of a new school week. Ariana and I have decided to show up. Neither one of us wanted to but this was our senior year after all. We did want to graduate and too many absences can prevent that from happening.

"Babe, you ready?" I ask Ari.

"As ready as I'll ever be, I guess." She responds.

Since the incident she's slowly stopped wearing skirts, oversized sweaters, crop tops, and thigh high heels. She's been dressing more like me if anything. Like today she's wearing a black sweatsuit and some Air Force Ones.

We made it to school after I bought her Starbucks and seen the many surprised faces of our friends

"I thought y'all motherfuckers was never coming back." Nicki says first.

"I wouldn't have came back but I want to actually graduate." I respond.

Ari remains quiet and the group took notice but luckily didn't push it. I see their eyes widen and look at what they're seeing. Oh no, it was Captain Benson and Detective Rollins. They would show up here at school.

"We need to speak with you two privately, if you don't mind." Caption Benson says.

"Y'all in trouble." Dinah whispers.

We enter an empty classroom so they can say whatever was so important.

"We hate to show up here like this so unannounced. Malcolm and his lawyer refused the plea deal-"

I cut Detective Rollins off, already not liking where this was heading. "I'm sorry. You mean to tell me that you offered a rapist a plea deal?"

"It was 1PP's idea. Since they refused this means this case will go to trial." Rollins continues.

"Trial? Was my rape kit not enough for you to make a clear arrest?" Ariana says.

I knew she was about get very upset so I pulled her into me. "I've been through this with many victims. He's trying to taunt you. It's only gone this far because you both admitted to having consensual sex in the past. He claims it was still consensual." Benson adds.

I wanted to get angry hearing that she had sex with him but I couldn't. I've done things with Victoria and almost Billie.

"And for you, well he's trying to press assault charges." Rollins says.

"Huh? You can't rape someone and then press charges when you get your ass beat for it." I reply.

"We understand. ADA Carisi would like to get both of your statements again. He'll let you know more about the upcoming trial." Benson says.

Ari agrees to speak with the attorney. It's not like we were lying about anything. Hopefully this assault charge doesn't go through or that can seriously fuck up my future in basketball.

___________________

"Oh, I just got a text from my doctor. Turns out I'll be missing the entire rest of the regular season. I'm still good for the playoffs though." I say looking at the text.

After we spoke to ADA Dominick Carisi lunch had started. Fortunately Ariana and I got excused for missing the first four class periods.

"So how'd you injure yourself again?" Camila asks.

"You're worried about that? I'm more interested on why the police was here for you two?" Kehlani says.

I hear Ariana sigh. She was about to give in. "Y/N, I think we should tell them."

"Are you sure baby? We don't have to if you're still not ready." I say taking her hand in mine.

"Oh my God, are you pregnant?" Courtney says.

Everyone looks at her blankly. "I guess not."

"Yeah, I'm sure." Ari says.

"I didn't injure myself while practicing. I got into a fight with Mac." I start.

"I knew it. Court you owe me twenty bucks." Victoria says.

"Ugh fine." Courtney says handing Vic a twenty dollar bill.

"Moving on to the important matter at hand. You may continue." Ally says glaring at Court and Vic.

Ariana leaned into my side, her head laying on my chest. I knew her retelling the story would cause flashbacks. I could see her eyes start to water.

The girls had many different facial expressions. Courtney looked confused. Nicki and Liz looked like they were about to kill someone. Camila and Ally looked like they wanted to hug Ariana. Dinah looked completely lost while Normani looked as if she was trying to put the pieces together before we said anything.

Ariana hasn't really spoken today so I was a little surprised that she decided to continue the story. "Two Saturdays ago Y/N and I were supposed to go on a date but I canceled on her. I really wish I could go back and stop myself from doing so. Mac said he wanted to talk to me about something important. I told him that whatever he wanted to speak about better be important because I was tired of canceling on my girlfriend for him."

I can hear her voice start to crack and feel my shirt get wet a little. I just rubbed her back soothingly. "Are you sure you want to continue?" I whisper in her ear.

She nods and takes a deep breath before starting again. "He got really angry knowing that Y/N was my girlfriend. He told me that he liked me but I turned him down. He called me every name in the book. He, um, he roughly grabbed my throat and dragged me to the bedroom where he then proceeded to rape and abuse me. I blacked out when it happened and when I woke up I seen him doing coke. Once he left the room I called Y/N."

"When I got there I seen him in the kitchen and couldn't help but to whoop his ass. He stomped on my knee a few times and that's what injured it." I add.

The girls look at each other in shock. "I'm gonna kill him." They all say simultaneously.

"Guys, please no. Captain Benson and the SVU team is taking care of it." Ariana pleads.

"We're all here for you no matter what. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to text me." Mama Ally says.

"Luckily you have Y/N to help you get through this. I know it must be hard." Lauren says.

"Lucky I am." Ariana says while looking at me.

I wrap my arms around her and kiss her forehead. Trial here we come.

__________________________

Anyways this ain't proofread

Until Next Time.