05 📞 bnha references

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Hello Oji-sama, are you there?"

"...."

"Come on, Oji-san! I want to talk you. How about I buy you a bucket of chicken? Would that make you talk?"

"....."

"With dumplings delivered to your house of hell?"

"......"

"By me, the most innocent girl who might be the reincarnation of Persephone?"

"You are not the most innocent in the universe"

"Oji, you're here!"

"You will never be so innocent with your kind of words and flirting shamelessly in a very failed way to a stranger. I wonder what's running on your mind all the time? Wait, you don't have it... The brain"

"I don't even care that you're insulting me, that you're offending my ego, at least I can hear your deep voice"

"I'll stop talking to you in a few seconds if you keep saying things about me"

"No wait, don't hang up!"

"Fine whatever. Just don't shout"

"Thank you, and oh by the way, why is it that you always sound mad at me?"

"The question is, why do you keep insisting in calling me?"

"I'm bored. And I enjoyed talking to you. Be flattered please"

"I - nevermind"

"Oji, I maybe be irritating or annoying but if you have problems, you can talk to me"

"I have no problems. Just you. How's your boring life going?"

"Wait, you finally want to know me? My Oji wants to know what I'm doing? I'm so.. so.. so happy!"

"Do me a favor"

"Yes?"

"Stop calling me your Prince or I'm going to stab some knife down your neck"

"Aww, that's cute. You remind me of Toga suddenly. My stabby Princess from Hero Academia"

"Ugh, you're so immature"

"So dangerous, so, so so dangerous"

[ beeps ]

"Ain't the type to risk it all but you got me acting irrational..."

● ● ☏ ● ●

a/n: looks like i will insert so many anime references here.

who's a fan of bnha here? my fav is our explosive boy all the way, katsuki bakugo.