22 📞 immature sister

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

Bold with Italic - Little Alex

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Y/N, I am going to kill you for hanging up on me, you butt hole!"

"Uh..?"

"Argh, I don't even have the energy to argue with you -"

"I think you - you dialed the wrong number, Sir"

"- dumb girl.. wait what?"

"This is not my phone. I stole it from.. [ little chuckles ] from an ugly monster"

"Hold on, you're not Y/N"

"No, I am not my ugly sister. My name is Alex"

"Oh yeah, her little brother. Where is she?"

"Well, I don't know. I'm on my school right now and she's.. hehehe.. probably searching for her phone all over our house"

"That's nice, boy! Really really nice of you. But maybe, please return it to her soon. You see, I need to talk to your sister"

"Why? Are you her boyfriend?"

"Uhm.. No. Why ask?"

"Do you want me to tell you a story?"

"Like what?"

"Hmn.. I just heard it from my mom on our way here"

"Is it about your sister?"

"Yep.. I think it's about you"

"How can you say so?"

"There's no other big boys who called her. Just you and usually, people are scared of her"

"Pfft.. Why? Is she scaring them all away?"

"She once kicked one of them in the bird after.. [ some rushing foosteps in the background ] they accidentally knocked down her ice cream out her hand"

"Alexis, do you really think I will not think of you as the culprit? Give me that phone. Now!"

"How did you get here?"

"...."

"I have my ways! Now be a good boy and give it back.. You're already taking a lot of my patience

"No!"

"Alexis?"

"Just try to get from here. I'm going to tell to Mom on how you have a boyfriend!"

[ sudden screaming and war between two immature siblings in the background ]

"I feel like an audience to a comedy show"

"Ni-ki, why the hell did you entertain my brother? [ screaming from Alex ] No, they'll not believe a snitch like you! Can someone please calm this monster down?"

"Uh, just don't hurt the kid, okay?"

"No, I never raised a hand to this kid even if I'm so close to doing so a numerous times. I'm sorry about him! Where's Mom when you need her? I need to sedate him before she got here"

"Well, aren't you being a nice sister?"

"Oh for sure, I might be the top of the bad sister in God's list. But how can you be calm to this.. to this goblin?"

"You know, it's been forever since I got attracted to someone who reminds me of me"

"I beg you to repeat that"

"Oh shit, did I say that out loud?"

"She's not good for you, whoever you are"

"Oh Alex, someday you will realize you're that lonely wild bear in Brave, the one Merida killed in the end"

"I suddenly take back my words in finding you attractive"

"You're welcome"

"Wait, when did I thank you?"

"Anyway, I have to go tie a kid on a long pole, so that everything will be in peace again. Bye!"

"It was nice talking to him, anway. Bye!"

● ● ☏ ● ●