55 📞 born that way

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Ni-ki, are you there?"

"Hello, Y/N?"

"Is this real? He's finally back or am I just dreaming? He called me my name, so that means he's backing out from that unfortunate choice?"

"It feels very strange to hear you not calling me Sushi or Oji"

"Well, I'm strange on a usual basis, so what's the difference? But this time, I want to say this Prince, he broke my heart"

"Did I? Really?"

"Ni-ki, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just got a talk from my hyungs and I made up my mind"

"Yeah, and I'm out here, about to join my brother and his friends in their movie marathon. They actually watched Coco and I'm crying"

"So my question is, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm totally fine and now I'm stealing some cheesy popcorn from kids.. Why did Mama Coco have to only reunite with her dad in the land of dead?"

"You're not fooling anyone, Y/N, especially not me. I'll ask again, so tell me the truth this time. Are you okay?"

"I don't know"

"There's the answer I was looking for. You don't sound like yourself which really put me off"

"So now you already care?"

"Heck yes, I'll always care. That's why I'm turning my back on my last choice"

"Alright, I'm just kind of sad about Mama Coco when she finally sung Remember me. So heartwarming"

"You'll just get right with Jungwon for your love for Disney movies"

"Why did you have to break my heart?"

"Now, okay, I'm trying to make up for what I nearly do to us"

"I don't know, do you love me?"

"Still no"

"Oh, I hate you"

"And I love you"

[ beeps ]

"Aaaaah.. He finally said it!"

[ a group of little boys' head snapping their head onto her seat ]

"Noona, can you please go back to your room? You're ruining it for us"

"Oh well, yes, of course, I'm going now because I have to court my Prince again.. Goodnight, my darling"

"Is your sister always this crazy?"

"Please, she was born that way"