50 📞 gossip hyungs

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Hello, you traitor"

"Heyaah, Sushi!"

"What can you say about that group chat?"

"You made the happiest woman on earth! I got to be noticed by Lee Heeseung and that he actually loves to give me his number. So why don't you do the job and send it to me?"

"Oh, I love that show!"

"What show?"

"Texas Massacre... where a group friends went to a house in the wood and one curious little fella stupidly open the locked room in the basement -"

"Oh.. I love that. It's full of body pieces in there, right? And one of the girls is actually the murderer's granddaughter. At least that's how I remember it"

"You actually watch that kind of gore movies?"

"Hell yeah! Although some of it can be a little bit steamy at some parts"

"That's why there's a certain 18+ warning but no one actually follows it all the time"

"On second thought, we shouldn't continue this topic anymore"

"Wait, Jay hyung is screaming about something again"

"I'm not surprised. Why not if he have a group full of childrens?

"Can't it wait, hyung? I'm talking to Y/N right now!"

"Ni-ki, you can leave if you need to do something there"

"No, she's not my girlfriend!"

"Wait, what?"

"Y/N, you're not my girlfriend, right?"

"Not yet. But soon"

"I've been trying to tell to all of them that, but none of them are believing me! What does it take to convince them we're only friends?"

"Aren't you supposed to say more than friends?"

"Oh right, I need to go. He's already fuming!"

"Have fun, Sushi!"

"I'm sure I'll have lots of fun in washing the dishes. Note the sarcasm please"

"Also, why does Jay keep asking if I am your girlfriend?"

"Ah, they're all a big gossips that's why. Why can't they just get their own phone to call a wrong number and be done with me?"

"Oh, you never told me they're all pestering you about us?"

"Why are you even asking?"

"How come I can never hear the others now in the background? Where's my angel, Heeseung?"

"Nah, I gagged him first in his room"

"Oh, you give me an idea, Sushi, on what I will do next to Alex"

"I'm disappointed in you"

"Anyway, have fun in being a dishwasher and remember that I hate you"

"And remember that I love you too, Y/N"

[ beeps ]

"Did I really say that? Did I really say that!?"

"Just stop panicking and get here now. The sink is waiting for you, Ni-ki!"