56 📞 her plans of what?

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Good morning"

"Good morning to you too, Sushi!"

"Why are you so dumb energetic in the morning?"

"First, you hang up on me and then just post that picture in Insta from W magazine as if that isn't enough to kill me"

"Yes, I know. I know it would kill you all over again because you can't replaced me"

"But I have a question first"

"What is it?"

"You giving me a scare about the choice, choice etcetera have made me think a lot and so I wonder if I should ask you the question?"

"Which question?"

"Do you love me, Sushi?"

"I - I.. What?"

"I mean, you changed your mine about that choice and then you'd actually said I love you too for some time now"

"Huh? I mean, yes! I've said that but how can I explain this? I don't even know what is this, this thing between us"

"What's up with your voice?"

"Nothing's up with it, why do you ask?"

"You sound kind of - Well, I don't know how to describe it. Off, I guess. And usually, you would not admit in loving me too"

"What are you on about? I'm fine. You should be happy because finally, I admit it"

"Whatever you say, Sushi. And ooh, Alex lend me some money and now my plan is complete"

"What kind of plans?"

"I will never say my secrets or else, it wouldn't be a surprise for my Prince"

"And now, I'm not curious anymore"

"No, Rei, I don't want to be set up on a blind date!"

"What the fuck?"

[ beeps ]

"Uhmn.. Okay, bye then"