59 📞 woof woof lies

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

Bold with italic - Jake

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Hello?"

"Hello, Jake"

"I thought you were coming here to the dorm?"

"Yes, but I've encountered a minor problem in the name of traffic"

"Sunoo have sent a message to his girlfriend to wait for you at the boundary of this neighborhood"

"No, it's fine, she doesn't have to -"

"Don't worry, she said she wanted to get to know you anyway"

"Well, thanks for sending me a guide or I might get lost and never see my Prince again. Are you taking care of him well?"

"Oh, he just locked up Sunoo in their room and is interrogating now, thinking he's the only one who knows something"

"Aww, thank you for your participation as well and I fear for our sunshine's life"

"Don't be.. It's normal for Ni-ki to give him heart problems anyway"

"....."

"...."

"Ugh, I might've countered another problem"

"What is it?"

"I can't see the street you told me from your message"

"Oh, no.. wait.. He's coming out of their room [ inaudible Ni-ki's voice in the bg ] Why are you looking at me like that? I'm not suspicious, okay? I'm talking to my lady, Layla? Woof woof, you see?"

"What was that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Woof woof"

"Er, by the way, now that Jungwon is complaining to him about some disney fangirl, I can say that you're very close"

"How?"

"Sunoo's girlfriend texted that she can already see you"

"...."

[ beeps ]

"So, who is Sunoo's girlfriend seeing now?"

"Oh, Ni-ki... You startled me!"

"So who are you talking to?"

"Woof woof"