45 📞 back to normal

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"I'm back!"

"And your point is?"

"I bring a good news!"

"You finally want to give Heeseung's number?"

"Kim Sunoo finally made up with his girlfriend after the girl visit here. And I have to suffer watching them cuddling in the sofa! My poor eyes had been tainted"

"You could have that too if you'll just pop the question to me"

"What kind of question?"

"Will you be my boyfriend, Nishimura Riki?"

"Wow"

"Wow is correct, and the best part was that I'm saving up money for chocolates and flowers. What kind of flowers do you want? I'll buy you anything"

"Damn, you know how to make a guy flustered"

"Also, I'm searching for perfect place to get you on a date, like sort of private so no one would see together and we can enjoy it the whole day while I tied up Alex first in our house"

"Wow, that's impressive, you have it all planned without asking me if I will even say yes. On the realistic side of things, will your parents even give you a permission to date?"

"If anything, they'd been waiting for me to date someone, so I can be finally what they hoped to be a more feminine girl"

"What would they do if they happened to hear you'll be dating not just a boy, but an idol?"

"...."

"....."

"Excuse me while I go grab Alex and made him listen, so I can watch him cry about it"

"Hey, that's just an statement. A hypothetical question. I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend for real"

"Are you sure? I think I already have a wedding dress somewhere here -"

"What the hell is going on inside your mind? I mean, yes, I do like you but a wedding is too early for this - shit..."

"Did I just here my Sushi Prince said that he likes me?"

"I'm guessing that you've been waiting to hear it?"

"It's not just a yes"

"What?"

"Just ask me to be your girlfriend and everything will be perfe -"

[ beeps ]

"Did he.. Did he just hang up on me after he accidentally admitted it? Wow"