21 📞 radi rak rak line

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"This is Y/N's hotline at your service. If you need assistance, ask a person who will not die from talking to someone like you"

"I see you've given up on the act of flirting once you find out"

"Who would not be embarassed for such things? Giving up is understatement"

"Are you still not recovering from the surprise?"

"Well, due to me going wild after our conversation, I must've stepped onto one of Alex's toys and now he and Mom is searching everywhere for it"

"Where did you put it?"

"I threw it to the other side of the wall, to the neighbor's yard. No would know it's me"

"So what are you doing now?"

"Ssh, I'm hiding"

"Hiding from who?"

"Hiding from my little brother who has been crying dramatically in front of our parents but if they're gone... He's calm. Then if they're in front of him again, he's throwing tantrums knowing they'll come for me"

"I bet they're already used to you in making him cry"

"Ssh, the little monster is coming near"

"So where are you actually hiding?"

"You know for someone of my height, I'm good at climbing trees and I'm up here in one of the highest branches. The signal is so strong up here!"

"Oh god... Tell me you're kidding"

"What? I get to hide from little Alex and stuff my face with his own piece of chocolate sandwich. It's a win-win situation!"

"You're the one to call me I'm the monkey and yet here you are"

"You know you still love me in spite of it"

"Funny joke, butt hole. So, I have some gossips to share"

"What? Since when has gossip time became a boy's thing?"

"Since just now. So answer this, do you have a crush on me?"

"Huh? I - tuurrruroooot!"

"What kind of reply is that?"

" - rruuroot! I think.. ruuririt.. I think the line -- arrghk - is broken!"

"Wait, but you just said that the signal is strong there!"

"Well, brrr radi rak rak ooh ah, it is now, muahaha!"

"You idiot, I know you just used my line from Let Me In before the second verse. Hate to break it to you, but you're nothing good like me"

"Ha-ha-ha! Yes, so good that he nearly didn't catch the mic in one of the stage.. Radi rak rak ooh aah!"

"You're lucky you're funny.. I actually put up with you"

"Radi rak rak ooh ahh.. I gotta go!"

"Don't you dare -"

[ beeps ]

"Ni-ki, stop it. Stop feeling irritated about it"

● ● ☏ ● ●