06 📞 savage song

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

Normal with underlines - Jungwon

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Oh my gosh! Don't you know I'm a Savage -"

"Oh no. Here we go again"

"I'm a Killa neoreul kkael ae, Ajikdo garigo hwangageul pyeolchin neo"

"Ugh, so you actually think you could sound so cool like Aespa"

" - Paella We Holler, Duryeopji ana neo neo Hit you harder"

"You actually have the nerve to finish the first line. Do you really think you have a baddas voice?"

"I can sing whatever I want and I might sound like a dying frog, but I can be your Tiana"

"I'm in the mood to talk today. But little shameless girl, can you buy me some strawberries? I need to microwave some"

"Fine, since I'm a very nice person. I'll deliver you some with coffee as bitter as your soul"

"You can find me in front of Hybe building and then boom.. you'll be chased there by the police. And my life will be in peace again"

"Did you just say I'm like a trouble in your life?"

"What do you think?"

"Nah, I'm a blessing in disguise. An angel who descended from heaven"

"A silly angel they removed the wings off for being a nuisance"

"I'm just kidding.. Why can't you take a joke?"

"You're joking? I thought you were serious"

"No, I'm not... I'm just trying to make your day"

"Aha! No need to offer your unneeded service. I'm out of town and baiting some fishes to eat"

"Out of town, I see. Can you be specific and tell me where that wondrous place is?"

"You want me to specific? Well, of course there's the sea, the fishing poles and my hyungs where one of them is being cringy with his girlfriend.. Yuck"

"Why would it be cringy? Are you allergic of love? That's why you can't accept me?"

"As I was saying, it's been hours and all we caught is baby fishes. Like damn, where's the delicious octopus?"

"Hiding from a monster, I suppose?"

"Once I caught one, I'll throw it to your face and let's see how loud your scream would be"

"Nope, I'm the type to just scream out of nowhere if I saw some beautiful human"

"Hey, slow down with your embarassing remarks"

"Hey, slow your roll. I actually happened to be watching a very phenomenal anime movie.. The Silent Voice"

"Woah there.. so you're a weeb who have no life and maybe watching anime shows in her room at weekends?"

"You sum up my daily routine in that statement"

"You have got to be joking"

"Well, I'm sorry that the anime world is better than any real human movie and it brings out my romantic side!"

"Oh god, don't tell me you've watched Kimi No Nawa -"

"Whatever is trending, you already know that I'm one of the first viewers"

"Ugh, why do I even keep talking to a -? Oh, nevermind"

"Oh, wait did I just hear who do you like? Stop mumbling, Oji. I want to hear it!"

"It's nothing"

"It's probably about me, huh?"

"The fact that you just assumed that and spoke those outloud puts me off about a girl I'll never want to meet"

"Oh, my pizza is already at the door"

"...."

"Gosh, I'll be feasting this whole box in the whole day!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know, this girl was high on something"

"Trust me when I say this, I'm only high on my love for you. For now, my shrimp pizza is seducing me to finally eat"

"What are you on about?"

"Saranghaeyo, Oji-sama!"

[ beeps ]

"What did I just hear?"

"Probably your conscience"

"Which you actually don't have, so don't talk"

"Okay, guys, some maknae is not eating today!"