35 📞 lovestruck at it's best

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Alex, when I said behave yourself, you'll behave yourself, alright?"

Y/N felt slapping herself for the fifth time inside their car and was sharing the backseat with her brother who can't seat still beside the window.

She reached for the hoodie of his jacket and make him look at her, "I don't want you to embarass me. I'm certainly not letting you -"

She was cut off by the little boy who stick his tounge before pushing away from her and their parents cheered up to see them being their usual selves.

To be fair, Alex might be annoying as hell but at least he'd stole their attention and any of them would not be aware of how their seventeen year old daughter is currently getting to know the same idol their son was being crazy about.

For this reason, they didn't know she was also bereft of any crushes until Ni-ki came along and turned her life upside down. Y/N liked to think she's rather too crazy for the boys in her class, so he was a new experience for her, but she wasn't going to back away from a challenge.

A challenge that become something else.

However, the challenge was doubly tough when her challenger is an idol. Ni-ki could be described as a savage charmer, he was the human embodiment of tsundere and as irritating as the loudspeaker blaring beside his ear at every call, but he was also cute and handsome, which no classmate of hers could surpassed.

It would be a blatant lie to say she hadn't had a crush on him though, even way before she knew he's actually none other than Nishimura Riki.

His words even before his identity was revealed, had sent warmth through her body every time they spoke, as though it was the only thing she'd wanted to hear every day.

Most of all, he could convert her from being a confident girl to one panicking slug, that in itself, was insanely attractive.

The stop of their car in a parking lot cut through the deafening silence in her mind.

She breathed a sigh of shame from the moment she had to hold back Alex from going ahead out of the car and as soon as they were entering the entrance with one of the staff immediately alerting someone to their arrival, a rather new sensation entered her system.

A strange mirage shimmered before her, a figment of her imagination and Ni-ki suddenly appearing in front of Alex, although the real thing is still running all the way from the studio of Enhypen.

The vision melted. The imagined Ni-ki into the sudden bump of Alex to her waist who demanded, "Call him. Tell him to come out of here please"

Y/N wanted nothing more than to say he's coming without Alex needing to ask, but all of it was cut off by the sudden hush in the small crowd in Enhypen's area of the Insight in this time of the day.

All of their head turning into a certain direction, or in other words, to a certain someone.

○ ○ ☏ ○ ○