23 📞 good fan service

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"I am going to kill you. How can you dare entertain my brother? Now he won't shut up to our dad on how I had a boyfriend"

"I simply talked to a kid. Unlike you, I'm a good example to them"

"That was the stupidest, lamest, dumbtastic statement coming from the maknae who is the little stress of his hyungs"

"How dare you insult my show of affection to them!?"

"Oh right, I'll pity the girlfriend you'll have in the future. I pity myself in advance"

"What the hell are you saying?"

"If only I could punch you through this screen, I would do it"

"What did I do wrong?"

"...."

"Butt face?"

"Making me have a crush on you"

"That's it? Can you please chill and stop trying to curse me?"

"You have such an outstanding voice"

"Hmph"

"Can you give me some albums? A photocards? The season greetings box? All for free please"

"We don't have free things for some escapee from mental"

"Talk about the boy who microwaves strawberries like his hyungs said. What does it even taste like?"

"Well, for one thing, it's delicious! We all have our own different taste. Want some?"

"Wait, you actually want to see me?"

"No, I don't"

"I'm a fan, won't you be a good Idol and give me a good fanservice?"

"You know how this number of mine is private, so in this convo, I'm just a normal boy, right?"

"Oh, how freaking unfortunate for me"

[ beeps ]

"She wants a good fanservice, isn't messaging and having to hear me in a call is already one?"