02 - ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜsʜɪɢᴜʀᴏs

~•~

After arriving to the Fushiguro residence, Megumi helped you carry your suitcases up to his room. When you walked into his bedroom, everything looked so different from the last time you saw it. His small twin bed was replaced with a full queen sized one. Walls painted into a navy blue color making the room look more modern like.

You were currently in Megumi's bathroom, finishing up with your nice cold shower. Since being in the military you've accustomed to taking cold showers...and waking up extra early. You slid into some sweatpants hugging your thighs perfectly along with a short sleeve t-shirt. You open the door to reveal your boyfriend sitting on his bed.

He was looking at some memes Yuuji sent him until he caught a glimpse of the bathroom door opening. His eyes travel from your thighs to your breasts, landing on your eyes. "You look so different without your uniform." He compliments.

You give him a sheepish smile and walk over to him. He places his phone down next to him as he grabs your waist and pulls you closer to him. Wrapping your arms around his neck you sit on Megumi's lap. "Perhaps also without clothes..?" You teasingly hover over his lips.

"Not now Y/n," Megumi mutters. "Dinner is gonna be ready soon."

You run your hand through his hair and tilt your head to the side. "It wouldn't hurt to make it quick, right?" Softly smiling at him knowing you were driving him insane by your touch.

But before Megumi could pin you down on his bed, there was a few knocks on the door. "Megumi! Mom said dinner is ready, get your ass down here." Toji's voice startles you.

You giggle at Megumi's widened eyes, thinking that his father could walk in any minute seeing you on top of his son. He frantically whispers for you to get off, but it was still audible for Toji to hear from the other side of the door. "Right, be down in a sec!"

Toji responds with silence and walks away from the closed door. Megumi releases a sigh of relief and faces you, "You're lucky he didn't walk in."

"I should be the one telling you that." You smile. Getting up from his lap, "Let's not make your mom wait and hurry downstairs.!" Quickly escaping his grip before he could grab your hand, you rush out his bedroom and run down the stairs.

Of course, nothing would make it better than bumping into a hard chest like every other fanfic bc i got nun else to write for this scene lol.

Once you reached the last step, you turned the corner and bump into a chest. Looking up, you almost get a nosebleed. There stood your boyfriend's father...shirtless. He widens his eyes in shock, "Y/n, you okay dear? I didn't hurt you did I?" Toji asks.

"Wow Mr. Fushiguro, you're ripped!!" You exclaim and laugh at the end. Hoping that you made things less awkward but knowing you probably made it even worse. "Guess the military does pay off huh?"

"OH MY GOSH Y/N JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE!!!!" You mentally scold yourself.

Toji scratches the back of his head, "I guess so..." His lips form into a thin line, looking at you awkwardly. "I was just...I was...doing laundry." He explains pointing down at his freshly clean white tee.

You nod slowly. The two of you stand in silence. Toji soon realizes he's still shirtless and quickly puts on his shirt. "Sorry about that. I really shouldn't be walking around without a shirt when we have someone visiting us." He rubs his neck.