08 - ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛʜ ⚠︎︎

~•~

Warning: smut with a twist ;)

You wake up at the sound of loud birds chirping. You mentally curse at them closing your eyes once more. The sudden shift in the bed made you blink your eyes open.

Their arm wrapped around you, pulling you closer to their chest. You turn to face them and see Megumi smiling down at you with half-lidded eyes.

"Morning," He mumbles.

You could feel the heat starting to form in your face recalling what happened last night. "G..good morning," You mumble back.

Megumi raises an eyebrow, "You okay?"

"Mhm.." you nod avoiding his eyes.

His hand rests on your cheek, "Hey, look at me."

You hesitantly face him. He observes your lips then your eyes. "Something's on your mind, what is it?" He asks with concern.

"What time did you get back last night?" You question by changing the subject.

"Around four in the morning. Now answer mine."

By asking him a question, that gave you time to come up with a lie. "I had a nightmare, that's all."

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Megumi ask and rubs your shoulder. You shake your head 'no'. He doesn't push any further and rests his head back into the pillow.

You remove the blanket from your body and sit up. With your back facing him, you tilt your head to the side to relieve the tense feeling in your neck.

Staring at you, Megumi rests his arm behind his head. "I have the day off, we can do something if you want? Go out to eat, walk around the park...like old times." His other arm caresses your lower back.

"That sounds nice," You glance at him smiling softly. Standing up you walk over to where your clothes are in Megumi's closet. You grab something casual and tell your boyfriend that you're going to shower. He gives you a nod and sees you disappear into the bathroom.

Megumi rests his head back. He lays there in silence alone with his thoughts. Then a small smirk started to form on his face.

He gets up and turns the knob of the bathroom door open. The hot steam of the shower made your body barely visible to see from Megumi's distance.

As he approaches you, he begins to undress himself. Sliding off his shirt, sweatpants, everything. He quietly slides the glass door open. Revealing your naked body and the slight breeze of the cold air from outside the shower comes in, making you shiver.

"Megumi?" You turn around as the cold air touches your skin. "What are you doing?"

He stands behind you, his lips kissing your soft shoulder. His hand travels down to hold your waist. Rubbing it soothingly. "You're so beautiful..."

You whimper as he presses the head of his cock against your pussy. "S..stop I'm sensitive."

Before he could push himself inside you he stops to look at you. "Sensitive?"

You mentally punch yourself in the face for being so dumb. "Yeah, sensitive to your teasing.." You almost forgot the stimulation Toji left you from the night before. "Just put it in already."

Megumi was a bit shocked at your sudden boldness. He wasted no time to get his dick wet and push inside you. Slowly thrusting inside you, he rests his hands on your hips.