06 - ʟᴇᴛ's ᴛᴀʟᴋ

~•~

"Hi Y/n!" Mistuki greets you. "Came back from your morning run?"

You nod, "Yeah, I just got out the shower actually."

"Where's Toji? Is he in the shower too?" She asks.

"Mhm, I saw the little note you left on the fridge. I'm assuming you dragged Megumi along with you."

She laughs, "Of course I did. He didn't want to at first but I forced him to."

Megumi grunts annoyingly, "I hope my dad didn't do anything stupid while we were gone."

You could feel the heat slowly form in your face. Widening your eyes lightly recalling what happened not that long ago.

Megumi eyes you, "Did he?"

You snap back into reality, "N..no! He didn't do anything dumb, haha! We just spent most of our time running."

Your boyfriend hums, still observing you. Swallowing the lump in your throat you avoid his gaze by walking over to Mitsuki to help her unpack the groceries. But before you could leave, he pulls you into his chest. Your ass pressed up against his crotch.

His hands rest on your waist, "You can tell me anything you know?"

You give him a small smile and nod. He lets go of your waist and you walk over to Mitsuki. As you help her, Megumi grabs the grocery bags shoving them all together in a cabinet somewhere.

"Mom," he interrupts the silence. "They called me back at the office, they need me for an upcoming project."

His mother stops what she's doing and looks at her son. "Again? When are they ever going to leave you alone. Do they not know you work with your father?"

Megumi nods, "Yeah they do. But my boss is being stubborn and wants me to come back. I'm gonna be working the nightshift tonight, so I won't be here." He turns to face you as he finishes the last sentence.

You pout, "Really? I wanted to go out with you somewhere..."

Your boyfriend rests his hands on your waist again, "I'm sorry baby, I wish I would've been called on a different day. I'll make it up to you soon okay?"

Giving him a nod, Megumi smiles. His eyes look behind you, seeing his dad walk in. You notice his eyes move and you turn around to the direction he was staring at. You gulp, confronting Toji who just got done drying his hair with a towel.

Mitsuki greets him with a smile as she walks over to him. Giving her husband a peck on the lips. "How was your run with Y/n?" She asks.

"It went well." Toji replies and faces you, "But I still won despite how confident she was for beating me."

You huff and fold your arms together, "That's because you're bigger than me! You have long legs so you have the advantage."

Toji laughs patting you on the head as he walks through the kitchen. "Excuses, excuses."

You playfully roll your eyes. You sit beside Megumi who was sitting near the counter. "What time will you be at work? How long are you gonna take? Are you gonna be home late??!" You frantically ask him.

"I just told you I'll be working the nightshift. I'll be leaving in a few minutes. I don't know how long it'll take, I'll probably get here somewhat around 5 in the morning." Megumi replies, his chin resting against his hand.

You didn't like the tone in his voice when he replied to you. It seemed a bit rude and you were taken aback. Maybe he was annoyed that he was called back at his old job.

That's when Toji butts in the conversation. "Gojo called you back?! Tell that fucker that you're working with me now." Toji says from the living room.

"I did." Megumi explains, "But apparently the company was assigned a project and I was one of his best sellers. So he's begging me to go back for a few days."

You knew Megumi added a hint of pride in his sentence. He likes bragging about how much of a hard worker he is.

Toji sighs, "I'm gonna have to talk to that bitch. This is coming out of your paycheck."

"Toji!" Mitsuki scolds her husband for using foul language. "You know how much it bothers me when you curse a lot."

Toji apologizes with quiet mumbles. "It's the afternoon. I don't see why Gojo wants you in so late and coming back home so early in the morning."

You agree with Toji, "That's true. I don't know who this man is but he's being a prissy little bitch and taking you away from spending time with me." That's when an idea popped into your head and you gasp softly. "Can I go with you!?"

"No."

"Oh."

Megumi stands up from his seat and checks the time. "Alright, I need to start getting ready." He exits the kitchen making his way to his bedroom.

"Rude..." you mumble under your breath.

Cuddled up in the blanket you skip through the channels to find something to watch. The sound of a door opening is heard and you turn to the side. Megumi just got out of the bathroom, dressed up in his work clothes. A white long-sleeve polo shirt, black pants, neck decorated with his chain and his Rolex wrapped around his wrist.

"How do I look?" He smirks unbuttoning the top buttons on his collar, exposing his neck.

As he approached you, the smell of his strong cologne filled your nostrils. "Handsome as always," you smile back at him.

He was about to walk out the door when your voice stopped him. "Megumi." You stay in bed, waiting for him to stand in front of you. By the way you looked at him he immediately knew what you wanted.

He leans down to kiss your lips. But before you could kiss back he quickly pulls away. "I'll see you in the morning," Megumi spoke before closing the door behind him.

You blankly stare at the closed door. "Well, dang." Turning off the tv you lay comfortably on the bed. "Fuck this shit, I'm going to sleep."

Your eyes closed and you escaped into dreamland. Dreaming that you were in a zombie apocalypse, because before you fell asleep you were watching a tv series about an apocalypse. Repeated knocks were heard and audible voices. You couldn't identify who the voice belonged to so you continued to walk around in your dream.

That's when you realized that you needed to wake up. You blink your eyes open on command for some reason. Checking the modern clock on the bedside table, it's only been an hour since you fell asleep.

Knocks interrupt your thoughts yet again. You sigh, "Come in."

A tall figure opened the door, their large body peaking in.

"Hey Y/n, I need to talk to you." They say in a low voice.

~•~

Haha ...