16 - sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

~•~

Warning: slut-shaming(?)
(not in a good way)

You woke up from the sunlight hitting your closed eyes. Rough but warm arms wrapped around your waist. Pulling your body close to their own. The white sheets covered your naked body from underneath after last night's events in the bedroom.

It felt like home.

Laying in bed with the man who's been there for you. Being in the comfort of his arms. It was nothing but a fantasy. A dream come true.

You felt at peace.

You grabbed your phone from the nightstand and unlocked it. It was almost 12pm, there were still tons of texts and missed calls from Megumi. Ignoring them you went through your contacts, finding your brother's number hiding. Your ego got in the way of reaching out to him after coming back and it was eating you away.

Your thoughts were interrupted by your neck getting attacked by soft kisses. "Hey!" You giggle.

The man chuckles behind you, "How'd you sleep? How are you feeling?"

"I slept like a baby. I'm feeling fine but I don't want to leave.." You pout.

Geto looks at your phone, reading your brother's name. "Are you gonna call him?"

"I'm planning to..."

"What happened between the two of you? I remember he sent you a letter that one time, since then I've never seen any from him come in. What did that letter say to make you upset over him?" He asks.

"Um...so before I left to where I was going to get stationed at...Niko told me he was going to look out for Megumi." You start. "The letter he sent to me told me that he caught Megumi cheating. He didn't tell me who it was, all he said was that it was someone with orange hair. At that time, I didn't think it was gonna be Nobara though..."

Geto listens as you rant. His hands caress your shoulders, fingers tracing over the hickeys he left on your chest.

"When I had time to use my phone I called Niko. He warned me about Megumi and told me I deserved better and that I should break up with him. Of course me being selfish, I argued with him. I told him Megumi would never do such a thing and that he loved me." You scoff and laugh. "I was wrong about that. I ended up telling Niko to never contact me again unless it's an emergency..."

"That's an asshole move, Y/n." Geto says.

"I know." You admit.

"You should call him and apologize. Your family must be worried having no contact with you for 6 years." Geto speaks the truth.

"You're right!" You smoosh your face against the pillow, avoiding his face. "My ego got in the way."

He chuckles, "Want me to take you home?"

"It's not even home to me anymore." You remove the sheets that covered your half naked body. You sit up at the edge of the bed, your back exposed to Geto. Revealing the tattoo on your lower back.

Geto stares at it and smirks. "How come I didn't see that tattoo last night?"

"You kept the lights off." You laugh, getting up to find your clothes.

He watched you change once you find the clothes you were wearing the night before. "Why don't you stay with me in the meantime?" He proposes.

His idea caught you off guard. "Are you sure? I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you to take care of me."