11 - ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ

~•~

You started your morning by doing a 30 minute jog. You spent all night tossing and turning thinking about what you did with your father-in-law yesterday. Your headache in the night didn't let you sleep plus with your overthinking.

You've wasted enough time, you thought about starting online school soon. The sooner you start, the sooner you will be able to avoid Toji.

Although you can't help but admit that you did not feel guilty at all. You thought you did but after sleeping with Megumi last night, you didn't feel any sort of emotion. And that's where the thinking started.

"Why do I not feel bad?"

"I shouldn't be doing this."

"This needs to stop."

You sigh as you turned off the water from your shower. Grabbing your towel you wrap it around your body and step out of the shower. A knock was heard from outside the bathroom door.

"Hey Y/n? I'm gonna go out to the store. Do you need something?" It was Megumi.

"No I'm okay," You say.

"Alright, let me know if you change your mind." He says before leaving.

"Yeah go with your other bitch," You mumble as you look at yourself in the mirror. His (Toji) hickey was still there...nothing makeup can't fix.

Last night, you and Megumi had an argument. It all began when the two of you were hanging out during the movie, and when Toji and Mistuki left to go sleep.

You were laying your head against your boyfriend's shoulder. The movie still had about another 30 minutes left. Your eyes were fluttering closed when you heard Megumi curse under his breath.

Your eyes looked over at his chest. He was on his phone and you caught a glance of him closing out of an application and moving straight to the weather app.

"What's wrong?" You asked him.

Megumi looked at you and shook his head, "Hm? Nothing, I was checking the weather and it might rain Thursday..."

You narrow your eyes at him, "Really? Are you sure? Because you seemed to be quick to close the app you were on before checking the weather."

"The hell you on about?"

"You know, you've been on your phone during the whole movie. You hiding something from me? We keeping secrets now?"

How ironic. Getting mad because he's keeping secrets when you're the one actually hiding something from him. But that didn't cross your mind. You were pissed that he was paying attention more to his phone than spending time with you.

"Earlier today when you took me to the mall, you were also on your phone the whole time."

"That was because I was texting Yuji and Nobara to come," Megumi explains.

"and right now? You're cursing under your breath just for some drops of rain?! Did someone send you a nude or something?!" You sit up and turn off the movie.

"...No,"

"You hesitated." You reply, observing him.

"My god, y/n! Nobody sent me nudes!" Megumi drops his phone on his lap, an annoyed expression plastered on his face.

"You got a side bitch, is that it?" You scoffed.

"Enough about me, what about you huh?!" He avoided your question. You took a deep breath in.

"How do I fucking know if you didn't have an affair with someone else while you were overseas?! Your body matured over the years. You were surrounded by older men. And you're quite experienced considering I was your first." He points out with his fingers. "So tell me, you met someone in the army didn't you.?"

"You know what? I did." You admitted with cold eyes. "I'm guessing you did too since you're also 'experienced'. Unless you were watching your videos and learned from there." You added.

Megumi stays quiet. That's what you wanted. For him to feel guilty, confused and overall to have second thoughts about you and himself.

You pushed his heart even more and said something that you knew you were going to regret later. But your emotions got the best of you.

Standing up from the couch you grab your blanket. You lean down so you can meet his eyes to which he was still seated. Grabbing his chin, a smirk is displayed on your lips. "and who said you were my first?"

You knew you were going to regret your words, and you do. But you enjoy winning arguments even if you're in the wrong. But you had your reason to. He's been hiding something from you ever since you came back.

You're determined to find out what it is he's hiding. But right now, you have somewhere to be. You're going to visit the university you've applied to, to further your nursing career.

The drive to the campus was relaxing. No traffic, no slow drivers, you were feeling great. Upon finally finding a parking spot you locked your boyfriend's car and began walking to the building. You pushed the double doors open and was greeted by different people who were either talking to staff or friends in groups.

Amongst the crowd full of people, you spotted locks of raven black hair styled in a man bun. You tilted your head in thought and moved closer to the figure. Once they turned around you stopped your tracks and widened your eyes.

The instinct feeling of someone staring at them, the person turns around and locks eyes with you. They were shocked to see you standing there after not seeing you for a couple years. They smile and begin to approach you.

You bite your lip as you feel your ears heat up with embarrassment. You weren't sure if you were excited to see them. You didn't know whether to feel happy or sad. Or even nervous. Last time you two had seen each other, you told them that this 'relationship' between you two had to end.

"Our paths cross yet again. I guess it's fate huh?" They chuckle.

"Suguru..." You whisper, looking up at him.

~•~

Surprise babes!😍
Ty for waiting patiently for an update, life's been a mess lately and I wanted to at least finish up this chapter for those of you longing for a new update.
So what did you guys think of this chapter? Any thoughts??? Feel free to comment anything! I love reading your guys' comments they make me laugh and my day! ILYSM <3