10 - ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ? ⚠︎︎

~•~

Warning: smut

The jingling of keys and voices interrupted Toji's concentration with paperwork. He turned to the source and what he already expected, you and Megumi had just got home.

"Fun night?" The man asks while looking down at papers on the kitchen island.

"Yeah," Megumi answered for you. "Called up on some friends to surprise Y/n. I'd say it was pretty fun."

"Even though some couldn't make it, I still enjoyed their company." You smile at the thought of meeting up with Maki and the rest.

"Well I'm glad you had fun," Toji responds standing up from his chair. He walks towards his son and shoves an envelope to his face. "Here's your mail."

Megumi raises an eyebrow before looking at the ripped open envelope. "You opened it?"

"No, the ghost did." Toji scoffs. "What do you think?"

You didn't expect Toji to be so sarcastic, especially in a rude manner. It almost made you laugh from the way Megumi stared back at his dad with an annoyed look on his face. "Aren't you supposed to be building houses or something?!" Megumi shoots back.

"Took the week off," Toji sighs. "I deserve it don't ya think?" He leans against the kitchen island with folded arms.

"No."

"Yeah he does," you interrupt Megumi. Toji turns to look at you with narrowed eyes. "Your dad has been working extra hard you know. I don't think you've noticed but he's been looking very tired lately. He deserves a break." You finish it off maintaining eye contact with the man you spoke of.

"He's not even that old." Megumi mumbles.

"Ah, you kids are finally home!" Mitsuki walks in the room. "It's good that you're here early. I wanted to hang out and watch a movie." She says turning on the tv in the living room.

"Maybe another time mom, Y/n is probably tired." Megumi says to the woman as he grabs ahold of your hand to leave the room.

You pull your hand away from him, "No im not. I would love to watch a movie! Here, let me help you pick one out." You walk away from your confused boyfriend and help his mother with the movie.

With his arms still crossed, Toji looks down and chuckles to himself. To say it wasn't entertaining seeing you boss his son around would be a lie. He honestly thought the roles would be switched. But that makes you interest him even more.

As you and his wife pick out a movie to watch, Toji walks over to sit on the couch. His left forearm rests on the armrest while manspreading. Megumi who was left in the kitchen came back with a bowl of popcorn and set it on the coffee table.

"Alright the movie is set!" Mitsuki says and goes to sit on a love sac. "We decided to just pick a comedy one since they're weren't that many interesting ones."

"That's fine, as long as it can make me laugh." Toji replies.

You were so invested in the movie that you didn't notice the feeling of a hand caressing your thigh from underneath the blanket. You softly gasp before looking next to you to face your boyfriend.