03 - ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ⚠︎︎

~•~

Warning: smut

Megumi's lips kisses back, pushing you back down on his bed. Hands wrapped around his neck, you run your fingers through his jet black hair. He pulls away, this time kissing his way down your collarbone. Planting a series of soft hickeys but still enough to be visible.

Your chest heaves up and down as you feel him grind against you. Low gasps emitting your lips. "Megumi..." You whine.

His fingers hook at the edge of your sweatpants and pulls them down, along with your panties. "Don't worry baby. You'll get what you want soon.." Megumi kisses your thighs before spreading them apart. "I've dealt enough with your teasing earlier. It's time for some payback don't you think?" He coos. His lips faintly touch your slit.

You squirm underneath him, desperate to feel his tongue inside you. "Hurry up..!" You whisper-yell.

"Let me enjoy the moment, fuck." Megumi scoffs. He stares into your eyes as his tongue finally comes in contact with your cunt. He nibbles your clit as he sees your face fall back against his pillow.

Megumi grabs your thighs and places them on his shoulders. Devouring your core making you gasp softly. "Megumi~.." You moan out his name. Your fingers roaming through his hair, tugging softly at it. You hum in satisfaction, "Yes, Gumi. Right there~"

He inserts two fingers inside your hole, thrusting inside slowly. "Yeah?" He whispers. "You're so tight..fuck.."

Meanwhile the man of the house was in his kitchen getting a glass of water. He couldn't stop his thoughts of receiving a hangover in the morning. He drank alcohol during dinner earlier and was overthinking the headaches he would receive if his stomach didn't consume any water. It's not that he's a lightweight, he just likes to take precautions in case his wife scolds him the next day.

Toji sighs as he gulps down the last drop of water. He washes the cup before turning away to walk back to his bedroom.

Upon passing Megumi's bedroom he hears shuffling and moaning. He stops his movements and turns around to face the closed door in front of him. He's not sure if he heard that so he leans his ear against the door.

"If I don't hear anything, I must be drunk..." He whispers to himself. There was an eerie silence and before he was about to walk away, he heard a small but loud enough moan for someone to hear from the other side of the wall. "I fucking knew it."

Toji hears the noise of a headboard being slammed against the wall. Soft but lewd audible gasps and whines. Grunts and heavy pants. Toji knew he shouldn't be eavesdropping on his son and girlfriend getting intimate. But, he couldn't stop himself.

"That's it, good girl~..." Megumi says in a hushed tone, gripping your throat gently to quiet your moans. "Keep squeezing me like that~ fuck..~"

You whimper as your hand tightens around his. Your other hand gripping the sheets. He leans down to kiss you, shutting up your now loud moans. "I should...tease you m..more often huh?" You say in between moans.

Megumi doesn't reply but instead thrusts faster. You whimper and embrace your arms around his neck, pulling him down to kiss him. "Mhm~! F..fuck!"

Your moans were like a symphony to Toji's ears. Imagining different scenarios running through his head with you. How it would be like to have you moaning like that for him instead of his son. He looks down and feels himself getting an erection. "Shit." He curses. "What the fuck is wrong with me..?!" He whispers under his breath.

Upon hearing you cry out a moan, Toji bites his lip and closes his eyes.

"Ah~ y..yes!" You hum in satisfaction. "Fuck..!"

"Shh....do you want my parents to hear you..?" Megumi coos, "...and hear how much of a nasty slut you are for me..? Hm, is that it?"

"Meg..umi~," You whimper. "Where'd you learn how to talk like that." You let out a laugh at the end.

"Don't worry about it," His hand moves down to grip your hips. Applying pressure on them as he pounds into you harder. You gasp and cover your mouth with your hands.

Megumi loved the way your breasts bounced when he thrusted in and out of you. Your mouth left agape from having him inside you. Both of you missed each other's touch. Seven years without one another was a living hell.

Each day Megumi had been craving your touch. His hand was not enough if he's being honest. It couldn't compare to the way your walls tightened around him.

Megumi's pace began to go uneven, getting close to his climax. He felt you squeeze around him meaning you were close too. He leans down to whisper in your ear, "Cum for me baby~"

You bite back a moan as the knot in your stomach comes loose. Following after, Megumi pulls out and shoots his load on your lower stomach. Grunting as he strokes himself.

Heavy pants and small laughter could be heard from the other side of the door. Toji tilts his head back against the door, sighing. Thinking too much, he snaps back into reality and leaves the hall.

"Did you hear that?" You ask your boyfriend who was cleaning you up.

"Hear what?" Megumi throws away the towel and joins you in bed, covering himself with the blanket.

"It sounded like footsteps," you continue and feel Megumi pull you closer to his chest.

"Baby, everybody's asleep. There's nothing to worry about." He kisses your cheek before closing his eyes. "Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you too..." You softly smile at his pale face, finally closing your eyes to rest.

~•~

Oh?😏