17 - ɴɪᴄᴏ

~•~

The car ride back to Geto's place was rather quiet. He didn't want to ask how you were feeling. Though it was obvious considering you were looking out the window with small tears forming in your eyes.

He would occasionally glance at you while focusing on the road ahead. The window's reflection helped him look at you better. He could hear soft sniffs from time to time. As if you were trying to hide the fact that you were crying.

Stopping at a red light, he places his right hand on your thigh. Giving you a squeeze of reassurance. "Let it all out. No need to put on that 'brave' face of yours. It's a breakup. It's okay to cry." He says.

You turn your head and to his surprise, your eyes were puffy and nose was stuffed. You gasp and let your emotions out. Your hands cover your face, embarrassed that Geto is seeing you at your worst. "He's an asshole.! IM AN ASSHOLE.!" Aware of your mistakes, it didn't make the situation any better. You slept with two different men while still in a relationship with Megumi.

Geto didn't mind your crying or snot getting all over his shirt you were wearing. He knew what if felt like to get his heart broken. The only thing he can do is to comfort you.

"He's right. I am a slut.." you mumble, wiping away your tears with the sleeves of Geto's shirt.

"He only said that because he was mad you slept with his dad." Geto said, pulling into the driveway to his house. After he put it to park he takes off his seatbelt and faces you. "He's mad because you were with real men. He still acts like an immature boy."

"B..but...."

"Don't forget, he cheated first." He says, in attempt to make you feel better.

"And I cheated after because I wanted to get 'revenge'." You sniff, a pout forming on your lips.

"It was both of your guy's faults, okay?" He sighs. "What you both did was wrong. You two won't forgive each other either and that's okay." He gets out of the car and walks over to your side. Opening the door on your side he leans down to your level. "Now let's go inside, take a nice warm relaxing bath...." He unbuckled your seatbelt and hooked his arms underneath your thighs, getting you out of the car. "...watch whatever you want, order some takeout and do nothing all day." He closes the door with his leg and walks to his front door.

Geto unlocked the door while carrying your weight which caught you by surprise. He closed it behind him and before he can lock it, you beat him to it.

"Thanks." He kisses you on your forehead and walks over to the couch. Placing your body on the comfortable material.

"What do you wanna eat?" Geto asks, sitting down next to you.

"I don't know."

"Okay...guess we're going for 'i don't know'. That sounds so good right now," He says with sarcasm.

"I'm sorry I'm very indecisive. We can go with whatever you want, it's fine." You say with a gentle smile.

"Are you sure?" Geto raises an eyebrow.

You nod.

"Okay, I'm just gonna order stuff that you like." He pulls out his phone from his pocket and begins typing.

Meanwhile, your thumbs were hovering over the keyboard of your phone. Debating whether or not to call your brother or send him a text.

"They probably think I'm dead." You mutter out of nowhere which took Geto by surprise.

He hums. "Uhh...I don't think so. I would've called them if you were dead.."

"Right..." You nod, finally have the courage to press the call button. The line was ringing. You took a deep breath in as the other line picked up.