15 - ʟᴜsᴛ ᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ? ⚠︎

~•~

Warning: smut

After finding out the obvious truth of Megumi, Geto invited you over for dinner at his house. He thought it would be nice if he were to distract you with some drinks to get your mind off things. You both were seated comfortably on his couch with a warm blanket covering you. Watching a random movie, the two glasses of red wine standing on the glass coffee table in front of you.

Your head was resting against his broad shoulder while his hand was caressing your thigh from underneath the blanket. His gentle touch brought you comfort. It was like he knew the ways to distract your mind. And it made you feel guilty. You were going through mixed emotions about him. Reconnecting with him brought you happiness and warmth but it also made you feel sad and regretful.

Why is he caring so much about your relationship with Megumi? Why is he helping you go through this? Does he still feel heartbroken from you?

You truly felt like you didn't deserve to have someone like him. He deeply worries about you so much that it makes you think...

What if things were different...?

What if you had chosen Geto over Megumi..? What would've happened? Would he ask you out to be his girlfriend? Would he propose after showing how much he loved you? Would you have carried his first child and started a family with him...?

"Y/n?" His soothing voice brought you back from your thoughts. "Are you okay?" He asks with concern.

You gaze up at him and softly mutter, "I don't deserve you..."

He gave you a questioned look, "What do you mean?"

"Why do you care so much, Geto? After what I did to you. After I lied to you about being in a relationship. Why do you worry so much about me?"

He sighs, "Because I fell in love with you, Y/n. I never stopped thinking about you when I left the army. You were always on my mind.! And I tried my hardest to forget you but I just couldn't. I kept thinking if you were safe. If you were being treated well while I was gone. Don't ever feel like you don't deserve me. I'm doing this because I care about you..."

His hand cups your cheek, noticing a small tear run down your face. "Hey don't cry..." he whispers and engulfs you in a hug. His thumb wipes away your tears, slightly caressing your arm with his other hand.

"I'm sorry..." You murmur against his chest. He knew what you were sorry for. For hurting and lying to him. But he was a bit relieved to know that you were aware of your mistakes.

He tilts your chin up to look at him. "It's okay, Y/n.." He stared into your eyes for a good few seconds. You stared back, already feeling the tension between you two. He feels it too. "C'mere..." he grabs your hips and moves your body onto his lap.

His hands caress your hips in a soft manner. "I'll always be here if you need me..." he mutters against your lips. You nod and wrap your hands around his neck. "I just want you to be happy."

You're not going to lie, your kitty was throbbing. A man who is sexy AND cares about your mental health!? Lord have mercy, will have us on our KNEES BEGGING FOR A PIECE OF THAT DI-

I'm not sorry.

He leans in to kiss your lips. You kissed back. His lips were warm and soft. He was kissing you passionately which made you recall all the feelings you felt for him in the past. You couldn't help but grind against his crotch which made Geto softly gasp in between the kiss.