18 - ᴀ ᴛᴇxᴛ

~•~

Short chapter

You wake up and find yourself on an empty bed. You sit up and rub your eyes, feeling dizzy from sitting up too quickly. You were about to get out of bed when you see Geto walk in with a plate of food.

"Morning princess...I made you breakfast." He smiles placing the plate on your lap.

"Suguru, you didn't have to." You tell him. "I could've made it myself."

"I know but I have something planned out for us today. I'd like to take you out and spoil you for the day."

Geto notices hesitation in your eyes. He sighs, "look, I know what you're thinking. But don't feel guilty. I'm the one who's going through with 'this'."

"Suguru, I don't want to break your heart again. I don't deserve to be with you. It just doesn't feel right." You rub your shoulder, feeling disgusted with yourself. "I don't wanna be the reason you're hurt again."

"But you said you'd give me a chance?" Suguru reminds you, feeling his heart ache. You stay quiet, unsure if you want to continue this conversation. "Let me just have this day with you, Y/n."

You sit there with the plate of food in your lap. "Fine, but only if you let me spoil you back." You smile at him.

"No promises."

Geto ended up taking you shopping. It didn't matter if it was for clothes or makeup, he just wanted to make you feel special. You tried to spoil him back, buying him things that caught his eye. And after many attempts of him trying to stop you, he decided to let you.

You two were sitting down, enjoying a nice meal that you offered to pay. The restaurant was located at a plaza. Different small stores with bricked roads and trees casting enough shadows for people to sit in benches. Geto went to the restroom and you were watching the scenery of a small lake beside the restaurant, while waiting for him to come back.

A soft ding was heard interrupting you from your thoughts. Grabbing your phone to check what the notification was, you almost choked on air when you read the message.

Toji

Send me your location now.
I need to talk to you.

You forgot he still had your number. Not bothering to reply you look at Geto who was approaching you with a smile.

"Hey, you okay?" He asks noticing your face change when you looked away from your phone.

"Y-Yeah!" You stutter. "Do you wanna go home?"

"A bit. Are you tired? We can go take a shower and relax back home.?" Geto suggests feeling your mood change.

You give him a nod and he takes your hand, leading you back to his car. On the way back to his place, Geto would glance over at you looking at your phone. Noticing you biting on your lip anxiously.

"Baby, you alright?" He asks with concern in his voice.

"Yeah, just exhausted." You answer and hesitate to look at him.

Meanwhile you were texting Toji back and forth. Demanding him to leave you alone. That you have nothing to talk to him about. He wouldn't stop bothering you unless he met up and had a "quick chat".

You took a deep inhale in as Geto pulled into the driveway.

You sent your location to Toji.

~•~

dedicated to my Lali baby <3 I love u bbg😻🫦
Also hey sorry for disappearing for more than 4 months😇 THANKS SO MUCH FOR 200K READS! LIKE WHAT? I really left yall thirsty 😞

Next chapter: she's mine

~•~