09 - ᴏʟᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs

~•~

"Alright, buy whatever you want. I'm paying for everything." Megumi shoves his hands in his pockets as he stands behind you.

You scan the retail store and turn to face your boyfriend. "You don't have to do that. I don't wanna depend on you and your money." You reassure him.

"Babe, don't be stubborn and just buy anything you want." Megumi mutters rubbing his neck.

Your eyebrows slightly raise at his response and you fold your arms together. Standing up straight you walk closer to him, eyes narrowing into his. "Keep talking to me like that and I'll give you a reason why I should've never came back." Your lips hover over his teasingly and pull away.

Once your out of his sight Megumi let's out an exhale he didn't know he was holding in. He makes sure you're not looking before pulling his phone out from his back pocket. He unlocks it and starts typing away quickly.

From the corner of your eye you could see Megumi on his phone secretly checking to see if you're looking at him. When you think he might catch you staring, you pull a shirt out from the rack and inspect it. Then placing it back when he looks away.

You move to another section of the store, a little more farther away from where Megumi is still standing at.

Peeking above the rack you squint your eyes at him suspiciously. "What the hell is he hiding..?" You mumble under your breath.

"It's not good to stalk people you know?" A voice behind you interrupts your 'stalking session' on your boyfriend.

"It seems like he's hiding something so of course I'll see what he's up to." You reply as you turn around to face them.

A tall figure is met standing in front of you. Their chest almost hitting your face. You peer up at them and sudden shock overcomes your face. "Sukuna?!" The shock is soon replaced with a joyful smile.

Sukuna's smirk fades away and is surprised to see you. "Y/n...when did you get back? I haven't heard from you in so long." He embraces you with a hug, his head resting on your shoulder. His eyes catch Megumi staring into your direction and he gives him a smirk. Megumi responds back with a glare and approaches you two.

You pull away and playfully punch him on the chest. "Is Yuji also with you?! I wanna see him!"

"That is exactly why I brought you here," Megumi appears from behind, resting his hands on your waist. His green eyes harshly pierce through into the man's red ones. "Glad to have you back Sukuna. How was prison?"

You give your boyfriend a glare and then turn to smile at Sukuna. "I'm so sorry about him he's being a dick today. What he meant to say was, how have you been?"

Before Sukuna could respond to you a sudden yell was heard from across the store. "Y/NNNNN!!!!" Then loud footsteps came rushing towards you. And before you could make out who it was, you were engulfed in a hug making your back hit into Sukuna's chest. Which left you in a position where you were sandwiched in between the unknown presence and Sukuna.

"Yuji, let go of her! She doesn't want to be in between two ugly men!" A female voice was heard running towards you and slapping Yuuji on the head.

You gasp with excitement, "Nobara!!" You give her a tight hug not wanting to let go. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too! I've been waiting six long years to finally see you!" The brown haired girl pulls away and eyes you from up and down. "Wow, did you get even hotter?!"