07 - ᴏɴᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ⚠︎︎

~•~

Warning: meow meow slurp

"T..talk?" You gulp, "Talk about what exactly..?" You shift in the bed, sitting up to face the man standing by the doorway.

He closes the door behind him, the sound of a faint 'click!' heard. "I know it's very late to come in and have a conversation with you but I couldn't wait until tomorrow."

You make space for him to sit down next to you. Toji sits down, his thighs almost meeting yours. You bite your lip with nerves, the thought of Toji touching himself to you hitting the back of your mind.

"I know you heard me." He says in his monotonous voice, almost as if he could read your mind.

You avoid his gaze, "heard what..?"

Toji's eyes meet your nervous ones. "Y/n, look at me..." he whispers. "You heard me didn't you?"

You gulp, your eyes slowly looking up at his. Toji's emerald eyes had a hint of dominance. "So what if I did? It already happened," You fold your arms together, putting up an act to not get your nerves to overwhelm you.

"And I know you heard me and Megumi last night too," You glance down at his broad muscles, and back up to his eyes. "Guess we're even."

He chuckles, "Aren't you weirded out? That you had to witness such...thing?"

You hum in thought, "No, I know I'm irresistible even for you to handle." You laugh jokingly.

Toji raises an eyebrow, "Oh yeah?"

"You think I won't be able to handle you?" He smirks as you nod.

"Anyways, you should probably go. I'm exhausted from our run earlier and you must be too. Goodnight!" Before you could lay back down comfortably on the bed, Toji's hand moves up to your thigh.

His thumb caressing your smooth skin, "I'm not leaving after what you just said. You're the one who won't be able to handle me."

You scoff, "Yeah right. I won't have trouble dealing with you."

"Oh c'mon Y/n, I've seen the way you stare at me..." Toji murmurs, his hand slowly moving up to the edge of your fabric pajama shorts.

You freeze up from his touch. Staring down at his rough hand. The hands he uses to carry heavy stuff during work. Scratches and marks visible from hard work. His calloused hands fitting perfectly in your thigh.

"T..Toji I.." You attempt to say. Too focused on the feeling of his rough touch.

"Shh...it's okay. I know you feel the same way." He leans in, whispering against your neck. "Let me show you what a real man can do baby..."

His touch moves closer and closer to the heated area pooling between your thighs. Ghosting over it in attempt to tease you. His lips kiss your skin, your breath becoming uneven. With his lips nibbling into your neck you moan quietly, making Toji's lips curve into a smirk, the scar on his lip stretching.

"T..Toji, I c..can't," You whisper, tilting your head to the side to avoid his lips.

"Hm? Why not?" He mutters against your skin. His hand slipping inside your shirt. To make the situation for him any better, you weren't wearing a bra. He smirks as he feels you tense up.

You bite your lip to prevent a moan from escaping. Toji's hands cup your breasts, fitting perfectly in them. He begins to rub them gently, his thumbs playing with your nipples