13.5 - ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ᴀғғᴀɪʀ ⚠︎

~•~

Warning: a long-awaited smut

"So gorgeous..." Geto says as he took off your army green shirt. Unclipping your bra strap and massaging your breasts while kissing your neck.

A soft gasp leaves your lips as he nibbles onto your skin. Gently pinching your nipples. Your fingers comb through his hair, enjoying the way he made you feel.

"Mm~" You softly moan. You've never felt this way before. It felt so relaxing, pleasurable and he hasn't even put it in yet.

"Shit, Y/n. You're so fucking addicting." He picked you up to set you down onto his desk. Papers already moved away to make room for you.

He unbuckled your belt, quickly removed your uniform and boots leaving you in your undergarments. He opens a cabinet from underneath and pulls out a condom. Geto held the condom between his teeth as he unbuckles his belt and pulls his hardened cock out.

"Keep making those noises for me, yeah?" He slowly strokes his cock. He cursed under his breath at just the thought of you. He teases your clothed cunt with the tip of his cock. Rubbing against it up and down, creating stimulation. It caused you to let out soft moans at the unfamiliar sensation. "Does it feel good?" He asks, his dark eyes staring into your own.

You bit your lip and nod. It felt good but you wanted more.

"I want this to be the best first experience. So let me make it special for you." His rough hands spread your legs apart. His finger hooks onto the hem of your panties and moves it to the side, revealing your naked pussy.

The cool breeze of the room hit your cunt and sent a shiver up your spine. You sat there staring down at your superior, wondering all the things he was going to do to you. All the emotions he was going to make you feel.

"You're so beautiful...so wet for me...fuck," Geto's thumb plays with your clit. He kisses your clit before licking it. This made you bite your lip at the ticklish yet erotic feeling. "Don't hold back a moan. I wanna hear you." He says before devouring you completely. His tongue enters your hole, swirling it around while stimulating your clit with his thumb.

"Oh fuck~" You quietly moan, tilting your head back. You didn't know where to put your hands, so Geto guided you to place them on his head. He continued eating you out before stopping to slowly insert one finger inside.

"If I'm gonna fuck you, I have to loosen you up first." He smirks up at you before moving to flick his tongue against your clit. His finger slowly penetrating you gently. Staring up at you to see if you weren't bothered by any pain, he then added a second finger. This time, it made you yelp out in pain as he stretched you out.

"Ah! It hurts.." you whimper. Your little innocent mind couldn't take it. You wanted this to be done already.

"Shh it's okay. You got this baby~ you can take it.." The man whispers, praising you that you'll deal with it. "You're a good girl aren't you? My good girl can handle it...yeah?" He picks up the pace with his fingers, curling them up to hit that spot that will make you go crazy.

"G..Geto I'm-!" You stammer with eyes tightly shut. The pleasure was overwhelming. The constant stimulation was unbearable to handle. The good thing is that Geto noticed and stopped.