Chapter 35

Panting gently, I watch as Ezra curls into himself, twitching violently in his hands, his face redder than I've ever seen. His tongue peeks out chasing the reminiscent taste of me on his lips and his eyes roll into the back of his head as he squeezes the base of his cock through his bottoms.

"Please." And his voice cracks brutally. "Please can I cum now Mistress? Please?" I watch him like this for a bit, hunched into himself and aching for release, watch as he twitches every now and then biting the palm of his hand to keep himself from creaming his pants. After letting that image of him marinate in my mind and memory, I finally give him the okay. And like a rubber band snapping the sub immediately shoves his hands into his pants and begins stroking himself fast and jagged, panting as he lets his eyes fall back to the spread of my legs. He moans loud and then as if remembering where he is he stifles the sound. It takes only a few more seconds before he's spilling into the material of his pajamas. I reach down pulling my underwear up allowing my head to hang loose as I slowly come back down from both our peaks.

I chuckle placing my hand over my mouth to stifle the sound, but it does little to cover up the snort slipping past my lips. Ezra watches me with sparkling eyes then the boy also starts quietly laughing until we both are outright dying of hysteria, clutching our sides as they begin to cramp painfully.

"C'mere." I pull Ezra into my lap letting him curl into my body as I pet through his hair. He inhales deeply nuzzling into my neck.

"Mistress...?" Peering down I catch his eyes.

"Yes, Ezra?" He tucks under my chin pulling his legs up into his arm. There's a bit of hesitation.

"Do you," Ezra toys with the strap of my sleep gown. "Do you regret what happened last night? I-it was very intimate a-and I know. I know I've been clingy and a horrible sub, and I shouldn't have behaved the way I did with you. It wasn't fair." He chokes out. I pat his leg and Ezra scoots off my lap back onto the cold stone of the dining room floor. I catch his hands cupping them between the warmth of my fingers, and I tug him up leading him to the couch.

"Sit," He sits down, gracefully sliding to the floor. I shake my head before reaching out fast to grip his wrist. I tug the boy next to me on the couch and I encapsulate his hands with mine. "We do need to talk, like actually talk about...well about everything." He sighs dropping his shoulders as he locks onto a spot on the ground.

"So, you do regret it?" I shake my head.

"No, I don't," I reach out tilting his chin up gently. "I don't regret it. And I know I've been a coward lately whose been running away from a lot of things, but this...this is one thing I refuse to run away from." His lip wobbles silently. I take a deep breath preparing myself.

"You know, talking strengthens a relationship, makes it strong. And we...we don't have that. There's no communication here and that's on both of us." I continue. "So, I want to—I want to tell you..." My heart thuds against my ribcage, clogging my ears. This giddy feeling washes over.

"I'm not S ranked." Ezra's brows pinch in close together, and the boy shakes his head in clear confusion.

"No that doesn't make sense—"

"I'm not S because...I'm SS." He jerks back inhaling sharply.

"But, but they don't exist...just a child's bedtime story, a myth." I shake my head crossing my arms.

"No, just very, very, very unlikely," Ezra lifts his thumb to his mouth and nips at his nail. "My mom, like my biological mom is in witness protection because she's also SS. The woman who brought Christian here is my mom, and that boy from the club Jessi. He's the only one besides you, who knows." I slide my legs under my body as I take another breath.