Chapter 25 Crimson Kisses for Him part 1

The mansion is nice...but I've seen better. From the pinkish-white sand, and the crystal-clear water of Paulee's private island. To Macey's castle planted firm on top of the mountains, surrounded by pine, and the grey of looming clouds. I had been her little prince there, flaunted in blue diamonds and emeralds. My collar was priceless! Too bad my contract hadn't lasted.

I clench the beige of my coat in tighter to my body. Mediocre, this was mediocre. Tugging the metal-suitcase behind me, I tilt my sunglasses to the bridge of my nose before removing them completely.

"It was the only option," I grumble to myself as I walk down the stoned pathway. When I get to the front door I knock firm and wait. "Plus, the contract was good..." The large door swings open, and before I can fully process what's happening, my body's encased in warm arms.

"Hajimemashite!" An Asian woman tugs me into the building with a sickeningly sweet smile etched deep into her lips. I have to force myself from twisting my own up in distaste.

"I'm Tamako," She sizes me up, starting from the crown of my head and then slowly dragging her eyes down my body. Once she gets to my feet, her head snaps back up and she stares at me with these unwavering black orbs. Her smile was gone. "Hmm, you're Ezra?" Narrowing my eyes a bit, I nod.

"I heard you were the pet of the Duchess, but then she annulled the year contract. Supposedly it only lasted for a month?" I grip the handle of my suitcase before releasing the cushion padding in favor of folding my arms across my chest.

"And that's your business why?" She cocks a grin opening her mouth to rebuttal, but before she can, another interrupts with a small tsk. My head tilts up towards the banister.

"Koi, what are you doing?" The other woman has her hair cropped to her chin in a black wavy bob. She glides down the stairs like an angel riding the waves of chaos. Stunning really. I feel my aura blip in excitement.

"Mistress Noma." Tamako says while bowing her head and shooting the woman a pointed smile.

"Go on up sugar and give Eleanor the news on her new plaything." The girl flicks her long straight hair over her shoulder and begins to climb the stairs. But before she can make it past the Dominatrix, her arm is caught, and her body is tugged down. She falls to her knees with glazed eyes and the look of devotion swirling through her obsidian irises. Noma tugs her head up and whispers into her ear while raking her hands through the girl's tresses. She nods up the stairs and Tamako moans softly while running up the last few steps and down the hall in haste. I have to bite my lip to keep myself from commenting.

"So, number three," I push my presence out without permission and the woman chuckles letting me prod at hers for a few minutes.

"Are you planning on staying?" I shrug.

"If it benefits me." Noma smiles wolfishly.

"It will.

°♡°

It has been five days since I've moved into Eleanor's mansion, and I already have an enemy. Tamako fucking Furukawa. I hate her, absolutely despise her. I want her gone, and I want her gone now. She has this type of aura which reminds me of nails on a chalkboard, and she always hovers and clings to Noma. Plus, she reminds me of this girl I used to know when I had been involved in shady business. Darlene. The client snatcher, just like Tamako. God, she's absolutely annoying.

"Pet?" I blink a few times before my eyes begin focusing on the dom. I go to stretch my legs, but the chains wrapped around the paleness of my ankles keep me immobile. A small sigh trickles from the back of my throat.