Chapter 6

The papers in my hands feel heavier than anything I've ever carried before. Weighing me down deep into the cushion of the sofa, chilling my fingers. In large bold letters, EZRA is printed on the cover page with little doodles drawn in the corners of the paper. Hearts and smiley faces, and all the way at the bottom is a crimson lipstick stain. I turn in every-which-way making sure no peering eyes are following my every move, shielding the large stack of papers just in case. It feels like forever before I finally find the courage to flip the cover page away. The paper peels crispy, slicing the air in a dramatic sense.

And the very first page, boy was it something. A long list with a perfect column of; YES, MAYBE, NO and right next to that list is a long blank column that reads at the top: COMMENTS. Oh boy seems like an understatement. Scanning the first few questions, I tucker myself close to the sofa.

Bondage. Yes.

Butt Toys. Maybe

Group sex. No --No sharing while we play

Cunnilingus. Yes

Grooming. Yes. – Got to stay sharp ;)

I skim over a few more numbers, shaking my head at some of the propositions. Ezra knew no shame whatsoever.

12. Body Marking.      No

There's a dark scribbled circle around the no making it clash and contrast against the stark white of the paper. When I look down at the comment section I furrow my brow, arching them as I scan over the blank wordless section.

"Ok..."

15. Role-play     Maybe

16. Switching  No. –Absolutely not

17. Breath control Maybe. –My neck is a trigger. When it is played with I drop! More sensitive than the average submissive's gland. Maybe you'll like it. Maybe you'll like it very very much.

I think about last night and how the boy fell to his knees. How his pupils blew wide, the pinkness in his cheeks traveling farther down his body. Soft looking hair that draped over his long dark eyelashes. And his plump lips. Something deep within churns my stomach into a blinding warmth, forcing the sensation to my head and then to the space between my legs.

"Stop, stop," I have to set the thick contract down, standing quick to shake the heat from my body and veins. I shove my fingers as far as they'll go into my hair and ruffle the roots. Little flakes of product rain down to lie against my shoulders, I leave them there to rest.

"S'okay, just need to finish." I hear the jingle of a keychain? And then someone rounds the corner of the bookshelf with fidgeting fingers and curious eyes. They hover around my sofa skimming over titles trying to look productive. But, I can tell none of the books hold their attention, not really. In fact, they just grab anything with a cover and paper wedged between it. Still glancing toward my occupied area. It doesn't come as a surprise when they shuffle over plopping down across from my seat. Cracking their book open is the loudest I've ever heard a book be, obnoxious. Not even five minutes later they're closing the book looking up nervously fidgeting in the solid chair and they say, "Um hi." I slide back onto the sofa lifting Ezra's contract, cradling it against my bosom. I narrow my eyes uncertain.

"Hello," They shiver raking their eyes over my face. "can I help you?" They nod in fact, scooching to the edge of their chair.

"My name is Jessi, I'm a submissive o-or at least I think I am...anyway! I've never been tested," He whispers as if he's appending for his sins. "And recently I mean this morning around three, a news station shared some information about a new female Dom. 'Hidden Gem' they called you, and then when they mentioned your name, I flipped. I mean I said to myself, 'I know her! She's in my class'." Was I really? I don't remember a Jessi in any of my classes. Or at least I don't think I do. The male wrings his hands together.