Chapter 34

I lean into the mirror swiping my hand across the glass surface to remove the fog and condensation. Catching my image I let my eyes roam across my body, spotting the deep red bruises littering the column of my neck. They trail down all the way to my collarbone. Ezra shuffles behind me draping a towel across my shoulder, his eyes linger on the spattering of marks on my skin.

"So you're allowed to mark me up, but I can't return the favor?" I ask cocking my brow. The sub fidgets behind me before pressing up against my back, laying a gentle almost shy seeming kiss upon one of the marks. He brushes the tip of his nose across it next nuzzling me as if I were a piece of porcelain.

"I-I can make an exception," And he circles me blocking my view of the mirror with his body, "If you want...you can—" Ezra tilts his head displaying the unmarred pale of his skin, and slowly a faint pink hue begins to take root at the base of his neck. The corner of my lip twitches before tugging up into a small grin. I drag my finger up his chest letting it press firmly into the area above his nipple.

"What if I placed one here?" He inhales sharply, letting his eyelids droop. I continue up tapping across his collar bone. "Or here." And the pitch of my voice drops as I dance my fingers across the thudding vein of his neck. Ezra's eyebrows crease together and the boy's lips part letting out a ragged breath.

"Yes there," And then he shakes his head flinging droplets of water across the bathroom. "Anywhere, no, mark me everywhere cover me up mistress let everyone know I'm yours." He begs trying to slot his body against mine. I slide my thigh in between his leg and the warmth he produces blazes across my skin sending tiny tingles across the nerves. Ezra doesn't waste any time grinding against me. Leaning in I place a small trail of kisses against his neck, sucking his skin gently barely causing any sort of blemish. He squirms pressing his neck closer to me trying to get me to suck harder, but I don't entertain him. Instead, I lean back giving the sub one last peck, and then I tug him out the bathroom and back into our room. He follows me close behind with a small pout engraved on his features. I laugh under my breath as I grab the towel off my shoulder.

"Mistress?" I rub the towel across my body dabbing at the small teardrops of water. Tugging my wet hair up I place it in a messy bun letting the wet ringlets drip coldly down my bare skin.

"Hmm?" I turn towards the sub taking my towel and wrapping it around his hips tugging the boy closer. A shy smile tugs at his lips as he falls into my arms knocking me back onto the bed; he splays himself across my lap with his gangly limbs.

"I'm hungry." He murmurs into my skin causing little goosebumps to rise. Ezra nuzzles firmly into my side before propping himself up on my thighs. He sits completely up straddling my lap as he peers down at me, and he drips all over my face with his still dampened strands of hair. My tongue peaks out catching the dew from the corner of my mouth and Ezra follows the movement with longing. He shifts and then we're gravitating closer to each other, pressing our noses together and letting our foreheads rest against one another's.

"So am I," I grab his ass squeezing roughly and the sub arches into the touch, his mouth going slack. "I'll make us something good." And I drag my lips across his exposed collar bone kissing up into the tuft of ringlets on his nape. He shivers as I guide him into a fresh pair of underwear and a new robe.

"Now let's go eat before I become ravenous." I nip at his neck and Ezra giggles softly to himself before scooching off my lap. Grabbing a sleeping gown, I yank it over my head fast and tug my hair into two messy braids before following Ezra with my fingers locked between his. Halfway to the kitchen Ezra stops dead in his tracks and looks at our interlaced fingers for what seems like hours. I tug his hand and his eyes trace up my arm to land on my face and the sub holds the eye contact steadily. My heart does this weird little skip and then begins to hammer against my chest.