Chapter 40

"Miss!" The small song I'm humming cuts off abruptly as I'm met face to face with Winnie. She's panting hard and sweating profoundly, she must've been running.

"Yes, what is it?" She scans over my face, her eyes fluttering as she does so.

"I heard I-I heard you got into an argument with the lady of the house," She's speeding through her words all the while trying to catch her breath. "Everyone's been talking about it none stop, all the maids, all the servants, we all heard about it." I shrug my shoulders and continue towards the Palace's study wing.

"A-are you alright miss? You're not leaving, are you?" She asks falling behind me close.

"Sadly, no. I'm stuck here for another four days and don't worry girl, I'm completely fine. Great even." The girl blinks once and then twice.

"That's...good," I stop in front of the study. "Do try to be careful Miss. My lady can be a bit ruthless sometimes." I thank her and wave goodbye to the girl while slipping into the room. In this space, there are rows and rows of bookshelves, filled with studies and lessons from some of the oldest doms of history. I recognize some of their names from Mama's homeschooled classes. Reaching out, I snag a book about The Psychology of Sweeten spots on the Body and flick through the rustic pages.

"Are you interested in the body Miss Crux?" I know that voice! I set the book back on the shelf and walk over to take a seat in front of Charlotte.

"Good morning, Charlotte."

"Good morning dear, I've heard you had quite an eventful breakfast?" I slip my shoes off and tuck my legs under my body, making myself comfortable.

"Nothing too crazy I can assure you." Her green eyes sparkle vibrantly as her ginger brows raise. She claps her hands together once before zoning in on me.

"Good to hear, now obviously we know why I'm here," I answer her with a yes. "Your lessons we'll be taught by me in place of Noma. I had a discussion with the Lady of your current residence Eleanor Buchanan about what you'll be learning etcetera, we've agreed to let you independently choose your lessons." I perk up grinning widely at her which makes Charlotte hold her hand up quickly to placate me.

"Now, with that being said, you may choose what you wish to study, but it must be reasonable. Nothing too vulgar, and nothing too complex. These should be nice and entertaining for you, but also educational. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Perfect, now is there anything particular that you'd like to start with? Do you wish to do one detailed lesson about the topic you choose? If so, it'll be split up for your remaining four days. We could also make your learning plan have more variety. Something new each day? It's completely up to you dear." The excitement begins to build again.

"I'd like one big lesson, the more detailed the better," I say folding my hands. "And I'd like it to be on...anal play. What are your thoughts?" Charlotte shoots up like a weed and pulls over a large suitcase, laying it down flat. Unzipping it she flings it open revealing its contents.

"I knew I liked you! So new and yet so bold! Well little minx I'll have you know I am an expert when it comes to backdoor play. So, listen up and pay close attention because I guarantee you'll learn a handful of useful tips and techniques." She removes a medium-sized box from the suitcase, holding it up for me to see, and then she opens it showing off the small gadgets inside.

"These are butt plugs," She removes one of the metal ones and hands it to me. I grab it and rotate the piece in my hand. "The one you're holding is on the small size, about two centimeters in diameter and seven centimeters in height. Now dear, make sure you pay attention to the shape of these toys because it is very important. You see, the plug is very specific concerning anal play. It has a tapered end to make insertion easier, a bulb for the sphincter to rest against, and a thin neck and flared base for easy removal. Keep in mind dear if a toy or plug doesn't flare at the base and is inserted in the anal canal, there's a possibility it can get sucked in and stuck in the body. Just take precaution, better safe than sorry." I blink once, twice, and then again for good measure. Charlotte just gives me a once-over before continuing.

"The anus has many nerve endings meaning it's an erogenous zone which produces pleasure when stimulated. Now, with that being said, the rectum doesn't self-lubricate so you need, emphasis on the need, to make sure you've lubed your partner and the toy bits," She holds her finger up. "Quiz time! Which lubricant would be the best for anal play?" I bite my lip.

"Um...sssilicone?" Charlotte clutches at her chest with a proud smile.

"I didn't even teach you that, you're a natural," She gushes. "But yes, Silicon-based lubes are best, they last much longer and tend to be hypoallergenic, but remember love, silicone lube, and silicone toys are a no-go, and cleanup is going to be bitch. Not to mention silicone toys are recommended for those new in the play due to the flexibility of the material, so you'd probably be using a water-based lube, which will have to be reapplied more often than the silicon." She mumbles to herself getting lost in her head for a few seconds,

"Anywho, it's always good to slowly ease your partner into whatever is happening, foreplay is our friend. Don't just try and stick any old thing up someone's bum either, not only is that inconsiderate, but it's also painful and won't leave a good impression. Start with a finger until your partner has relaxed and gotten used to it and then work your way up from there. For men, some plugs curve to press against the prostate...." She trails off squinting her eyes as if she's just remembered something.

"Ezra is your sub correct?"

"Yes, he is mine." Charlotte cracks a smile grabbing the small plug from out of my hands and replaces it with something larger.

"That's more of an accurate representation of your partner's experience level." I think back to the time when Ezra wanted me to peg him, and I chuckle to myself while pressing my hand to my forehead. Charlotte perks up again and then she's diving back into the suitcase removing a silicon teaching doll. I had never seen one before! I lean in closer watching as she motions towards the realistic practice toy.

"Show me your palms," I hold my hands out to her and the woman catches one twisting it this way and that. "If you're going anywhere near Ezra's arse, you're going to have to clip these claws for one. And you'll need to give them a good wash before and after play. We'll go more in-depth on prepping and clean up tomorrow." She removes a bottle of lube, water-based, and drizzles it across my fingers.

"Now for the exciting part, insertion. This model I've brought is male-based for obvious reasons. Don't forget, when you penetrate the male's anus, stimulating the prostate could enhance the pleasure the receiver will experience. The prostate is about this size," She makes a circle with her fingers and then opens it to around three-ish centimeters. "Now before you insert your fingers, try and massage the perineum, it's the area between the testicles and anus." I take two fingers and swirl them over the area letting the lube become warm from the movement. Charlotte nods once and leans over letting her hair tumble across my shoulder.

"Now insert your finger," I jab one of my fingers into the tight silicon and Charlotte splutters before smacking her forehead. "Don't just shove your finger up someone's bum like that!" I remove my finger.

"Oops sorry, I got a bit excited." I rub against the hole with the pad of my finger, and then I slowly insert it back in.

"Much better, now the prostate is located about two-three inches in and is found below the bladder, use the walls to find it and aim downwards. In a real male, the prostate feels fleshy and has a different texture from the other tissue," Charlotte presses her finger in next to mine and helps me find the spot. She hums to herself and slips her finger out once mine takes up the proper area. "Good, I'll bring my submissive to the palace tomorrow, so you can get a feel on the real thing. He'll join us for the remaining of your lessons, how does that sound?" I slip my finger out and the woman hands me a wipe to clean the digit off.

"Sounds good to me." She claps her hand in excitement.

"How splendid!" I smile at the woman before picking the plug up once again rotating it between my fingers.

"So, Ezra can fit this up there?" Charlotte gives a boisterous laugh.

"If only you knew."