Chapter 13

By the time I get out the shower, the mirrors are steamed so much I can't even see my figure while passing the surface of the glass. When I shake my head little prisms of water fling off the ends of my hair, splattering against the mirror and trailing a visible line down. I'm able to see small portions of my face, only for a few seconds before the steam claims those spots as well. Sighing I clench the long soft material of the towel close to my body and grab the knob of the door.

"Oh!" Ezra exclaims jumping from his spot on the bed, his hair still wet and hanging limp in front of his eyes. I purse my lips keeping my eyes trained on his face even though what I really want to do is rake them down. Over the creamy skin of his torso, and down the swell of his hips. Ezra just stands still in the nude, unfazed and uncaring about "decency".

"Good you're out," He glides his way across the floor until he's close enough to grab my arm, guiding me to the closet. The grip on my towel tightens. "You can pick out my clothing for breakfast, here is my side of the closet and this one will be your side." He flings his closet door open and beckons me towards the clothes. I gap at it all, a little overwhelmed and antsy.

"Sorry it's so small, my last room had a walk-in, but this one was modeled first, so it lacks one. If you really desire one...Mistress, I'll make it happen. Anything you want. Anything at all." He promises. I sift through the materials, eyes narrowed, and my bottom lip caught between my teeth. He was absolutely spoiled. Spoiled rotten.

"This is good, and large enough too. You picked it out?" I ask unhooking a silver metallic pajama set. It is silken and has red stitching in the breast-pocket, and redlining across the lapels of the button up shirt. Ezra bends over to pull the lower drawer open, and motions to it. I peek inside and eye the different types of underwear lining the drawer.

"I did, and I even helped with setting it up." He states, proudly puffing his chest out. His neck runs a little pink and he stands awaiting patiently. When I retrieve a pair of black briefs out the drawer, I motion the boy to stand in front of me. He takes the spot eagerly bouncing on the balls of his feet.

"That's very sweet of you Ezra, thank you." His eyes flutter and a warm smile breaks across his face. I kneel in front of him and he steps into the briefs, standing still and obedient. I slide the material up, up, up, until I'm right at the small indentation of his hips, and then I pull the briefs fully upward, over his flaccid member. I pat the band once while smoothing the underwear in a comfortable fit. When I stand up my fingers lightly drag along the warmth of his skin, tracing each curve an angle until they come to rest at the junction of his throat. He rolls his head baring the skin of his neck.

"You're welcome, Mistress." I linger at his neck for a few seconds before peeling my fingers away to unbutton the shirt. As I pop the last button free, I take hold of Ezra's arm guiding it through the sleeve and then I repeat the process with his other arm. Occasionally my hands will stray away from the buttons to the tops of the boys head, to ruffle and stroke through his damp hair. He just preens, eyes shut and mouth slightly a gap.

"So, about breakfast," I say while holding his pants open. Ezra wraps his hands around my shoulders as he lifts his foot into the pant legs. "What should I be expecting?" I tie the drawstrings and look over my work with a firm nod to my head. Ezra hums his thanks and then presses a soft kiss to my cheek lingering in my space. His arms wind around my neck and the boy keens when I rub his back gentling his body.

"Questions, a lot of questions. Maybe an interrogation. But don't worry, the only people who usually show up to breakfast are me, Tyrese and Ophelia. Mistress Buchanan rarely comes down for breakfast, so I think you'll be fine. Two people aren't that bad, hmm?" I shrug opening my side of the closet and then I remove a black opaque robe. Pulling the other drawer out I rummage through it to retrieve a simple pair of underwear. After going through the depth of the drawer and not finding what I'm looking for, I turn to Ezra with a pinch in my brow.