Chapter 2

"I don't know if I should wear this," I mumble to myself while staring back at the bottom of my thigh cut leather dress. "Do think it's appropriate." Nala gags and sucks her teeth. Her chestnut brown eyes lock onto the V of the chest area and she slowly rakes them down with a pinch in her cheeks.

"I think you look sexy, just wear that." She puckers her lips and drags the crimson lipstick across in a repeated circular motion. When she's done she leans into the mirror and kisses the surface leaving behind a red stain.

"It's a type club Ama'Rose," She continues. "For all we know you might be the one whose the most decent." I shrug crouching to the floor to reach under my bed. Once my hands find the black strappy heels I pull them free wiping away any loose dust from the glossy material. I lean back slipping on the heels.

"Anyway, our uber comes in five minutes so we should hurry up," Nala says. She pushes her boobs up and drags her hands down the skinny crimson dress. After a few seconds, she ruffles her hair one last time and then slings her small clutch onto her shoulder.

"Nala..." I mumble. The woman opens the door while looking back at me, her eyebrows furrow and her head tilts.

"What's the matter Rosy?" She cooes. I cross my arms slowly walking towards her with my lip tucked underneath my teeth.

"I'm nervous," I admit. Nala holds the door open for me with this understanding look on her face. "It's just... this is the first time in my whole life that I'm going to get tested on. Todays could literally ruin my life!" Nala cups my cheek and shakes her head. "Binh tinh girl." She says. Nala lets her hand fall from my face with a lazy flop.

"This is your night, and I'll be damned if you spend it as a nervous wreck," The night's air caresses my face in the form of a cool breeze. Our campus glows underneath the brightness of the night sky. "Whatever happens tonight dies with tonight. Whether that be your type, a partner, or any club shit you hear me?" I nod just as a sleek black escalade cruises in front of us. Nala gives me a brief look and then peels the passenger door open. With much hesitation, I open the back door and slip in behind her seat.

"So where are you beauties headin?" The driver asks. He's a bigger man with greased back hair and an unkempt beard that covers the whole underside of his face. He locks his eyes with mine and the corners crinkle as he smiles. I shift in my seat uncomfortably and I break our connection to look at Nala instead. She's fiddling with her seatbelt yanking on the strap a few times trying to get it to buckle. Nala softly brushes her tongue against the redness of her lips and then says, "Club Chasity the new one on Huston." The man hums in acknowledgment pulling his car gear out of park, he backs the vehicle up and pulls onto the main road.

"Oh yeah, I heard that's the new club with the new submissive laws implemented," He looks at me again through his review mirror. I hold his gaze until he breaks it to look at the road instead. "real shame don't yall think?" I open my mouth in shock and Nala gasps.

"How is anyone supposed to have any fun with security breathin down your neck? And what's it to them how someone treats their submissive? You see the way I see it is once my collar is around your neck you're mine. I can do whatever I please." I sit up straighter in my seat, my eyes narrowing as the man continues talking. It was obvious he was one of those types, the uncaring selfish type that didn't care for anyone else's wellbeing. He was probably an abusive Dom.

"They put those laws in motion because too many submissive were getting abused," I finally say. The man glares at me through his mirror trying to dissect my very being. "Maybe it wouldn't exist if there weren't so many assholes who didn't know how to take care of Subs." This comment rattles him hard and I know his ego is hurt.