Chapter 15

"Hey, sweeties!" Noma calls out, pushing away from the cobblestone wall. I smile at her pressing my hand to the dip of Ezra's back guiding him towards the dungeon.

"Hey." I say tucking my hair behind my ear. Noma smiles excitedly waving us over towards the door while tugging at the mustard color of her gown. When the woman latches onto the ring handle of the large door, she gives it a firm yank and the door groans open, ominously. Butterflies rupture in the pit of my gut and a tight giggle leaves my lips.

"So, before I came on down here I stopped at my room to get some getup. Mistress Buchanan also had a package dropped off for you, common courtesy. It's a simple power outfit, you can head on down to the dungeon and get changed while I talk a few things over with Ezra. Just a quick brush over the procedures, and the proper learning etiquette he should be acknowledging while I teach you," Noma nods tugging the long strands of her chestnut brown locks into the fist of her hands. She ties her hair up expertise, no loose fly-aways insight. "We'll see you in a bit hun." I give the pair a fleeting look, spinning on my heels to slowly trek down the uneven cobblestone-stairs.

By the time I get to the bottom of the staircase, I've already psyched myself up for something spectacular, gorgeous, over the top. Which is why I'm not overly surprised to see the masterpiece these people call a "Dungeon". The flooring is a deep chocolate, glossy under the shimmer of the chandeliers. Glistening so much I'm able to see the shocked to shit expression on my face. In my peripherals I'm able to see a metallic blurb, not being able to focus the image, I tilt my head in its direction. In the far left of the room, pressed against the honey beige of the walls is a cage. It's woven with precise designs and nice ventilation, big enough to fit at least two people in it. I shudder at the thought.

Stepping deeper into the room, I drag my hands along bronzed curtains and smooth garnet lockers. While I eye the larger pieces of equipment, huge and intimidating, I search the room for the little package Noma had mentioned. More times then I'd like to admit, I end up tripping over foots of benches and bumping into suspended chains. I nearly miss the matte black bag resting ever so enticingly on the leather of a sofa, next to it is my gift from yesterday's encounter with Ms. Buchanan. I bite my lip causing the delicate skin to split, coating my tongue in a metallic coin taste. I scoop the bag onto my lap.

"Ok, kinda excited, kinda nervous," I mumble to myself removing the golden tissue paper. I reach in running my fingers along the material. "Jesus! Wow, okay wow." I snatch the pieces of clothing out the bag, laying it against my legs. I shuck my robe off shivering quickly underneath the coolness of the air, and with haste, I begin to assemble the outfit.

"First things first," I peel my panties off twisting my lips as I set the cloth next to me. I take the latex bottoms slipping them up and over the curve of my hips. Doing a quick hip shake I test the new material and the flexibility of the item. "High quality...of course." I pick up the garter belt next, hooking it around my torso, fitting it right above my naval. The garter is laced giving the dull shine of the latex a more detailed, aesthetic apparel. Next comes the stockings, laced at the tops matching the garter belt. I cross my arms over my nipples sighing deeply.

"Top comes next." I struggle with putting this piece on, solely because it has no zippers, buttons, or clips. Plus, sucking ones chest bones in isn't really...possible? Took me a few minutes, some questionable sounding noises, and a great deal of shoving to fit the top over my head. And finally, I was dressed. The heels could do for none practice days.

"Rosalita?" Noma calls. I spin to the staircase while brushing my hands down the swell of my thighs and the prominent definition of my waist. "Oh my!" The woman exclaims hand paused on the rail, eyes wide and her aura doing these little blips. I look down and then back up towards Noma with my lip caught between my teeth.