Chapter 30

A small nudge drags me from the semi-conscious darkness painted in my mind. I groan turning my head to the opposite side, trying to ignore the nuisance. The nudge comes back not even three seconds later. This time more forceful and with more vigor. I crack an eye blinking the grogginess from my mind. Who?

"Remi?" I croak, turning back. The person chuckles and shakes me harder.

"No silly! It's me Noma." I sit up from the bed rubbing my eyes tiredly trying to rid myself of blurry squiggles and fuzzy shapes.

"What time is it?" Flopping back into my pillow, I stifle a yawn while trying to keep myself awake.

"It's only ten-thirty Rosalita," She says peeling the comforter off my body. The cold air immediately makes me shiver, and I pull my legs up tightly to my body trying to preserve the heat. "Plus, I added something to your trainee program. It's hands on~" She cooes shaking me again. I sit up this time shooting her this look.

"What is it?"

"Follow me and I'll show you." Noma slides off the bed and then holds her hand out towards me. My heart jumps with a deep sense of excitement and I grab her hand letting myself be led out of the room and down the hall. Once we reach the top of the staircase, Noma looks back towards the room.

"Also," She starts. "Why were you sleeping in Ezra's room?" Oh...Was I? I peek behind me down the hall and then I turn back towards Noma with a stiff shrug.

"I hadn't notice, I guess I was just so tired my legs autopiloted," Noma stares me down for a long while before tugging me down the stairs and towards another hall. "So, where are we going anyway?" I ask changing the topic. Noma beams at me before tugging a large door open, ushering my body into the room.

"The sub wing's playroom," She says motioning her hand around the room. "It's similar to the Dungeon, but a bit lackluster compared. As you can see this room lacks furniture and bigger toys, but that's only because the bondage tables, swings, benches and so on can't fit in this smaller room." Noma informs sitting me down in a chair. She nods slowly.

"So, bondage and sensation play is big here. There's also a community cabinet in here," She motions towards the tall cabinet. "We have the basics, but every now and then someone will add to the collection. She swings the door open and rummages in one of the bins on the side door. Noma grins and then turns back towards me tossing a bundle of rope. I react fast catching the material between my palms. Unconsciously I roll it between my index finger and thumb.

"Guess the material." Noma says cocking her hip. I roll it in my hand and scrunch my brows.

"Polyester?"

"Close, that's cotton. Good for beginners and very accessible. So, if you ruin rope it'll be easier to replace." Ruin it? Noma shoots me a smirk and then clears her throat letting her eyes drift towards the door. When I turn to also peek towards the entrance, I immediately groan towards myself.

"Hello, Miss Amanita'Rose." Remi purrs while slinking into the room. My arms cross over my chest.

"What's he doing here?"

"Well since Ezra isn't here, I asked Remi to fill in for him. So, Remi is going to assist with this lesson today which is on rope bondage," She walks over towards the male and gently taps him on the shoulder. Remi let's a soft oh out before he begins to unbutton his shirt, shrugging the material of his vested top off. He peeks at Noma once before shimming out of his pants. And my mind seems to go blank. "So, I'm going to be teaching you basic knots and restraints on Remi. Once we've run through it and you're more comfortable with performing the knots and designs without my help, then I'll give you some reading material on basic bondage and bonds." I nod still a bit dumbfounded and watch as Noma claps her hands together.