16.

***LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE YOU READ THE CHAPTER. that's RKS song***

The green eyed girl arrived to the hotel with her bodyguard.

''do you really think he is here?'' Kristen asked with a shy smile.

''I'm not sure, Kristen'' Her bodyguard responded to the small girl.

Kristen remembered how amazing her vacations with Rob were. They were inseparable.

Kristen decided not to stay in her room all night. She was on vacation and wanted to enjoy. She made her way down to the beach not knowing what / whom she would find there.

The small green eyed girl was admiring the waves hitting the shore. But she soon heard someone playing guitar just a few feet away from her.

She tried ignoring it for as long as she could but everything sounded too familiar.

Just a few moments later, it clicked on her head.. Nobody knew how to play the guitar like that, expect Rob.

The guy she once loved with all her heart. He was there. The rumors were true, everything was coming together.

She anxiously tried approaching the person whom was playing the guitar. Just to make sure it was who she thought.

Her heart dropped into her stomach when she saw the blue eyed boy playing their song.
She was tempted to talk to Rob but she knew it wasn't the best idea.

The small girl felt the urge to run away from him but something stopped her. Literally. She felt a soft hand on her shoulder.

''Hi'.... the husky voice said.

Kristen immediately froze and didn't know how to respond.

The tall blue eyed boy pulled Kristen in for a hug. Kristen didn't reject the hug, she hugged her Rob back as tight as she could.

God, she didn't remember when was the last time she had hugged him. His arms still felt like home.

The hug lasted about 2 minutes. Suddenly Rob felt the small girl pulling away. He never felt this happy to see someone.

''Uhhh. I-you-Me. I should have not hugged you back. It just felt necessary...'' Said the small girl.

Rob couldn't help it but to smile. He knew there was definitely a possibility of them fixing things. Kristen once said you can't fix what's broken and that left Rob wondering, what exactly did kristen mean by that?

''You don't need to apologize. It felt right to hug you. You still feel like home.'' Said Rob.

Kristen's eyes widened when she heard what Rob said. In her mind she thought she was over him and that he was over her. It appeared that none of them had moved on from their love.

''Look, it was really nice seeing you but I nust go now. My dates waiting for me and I do not want to make him wait..'' The green eyed girl lied.

Rob's heart froze when he heard the word date.

''Oh, my bad. Kristen. I didn't know you were with someone.. but I would love to hang out with you meanwhile you're here. You know.. to remember them old times. When we were friends, before we were lovers.'' Rob said to the small girl standing infront of him, now panicking.

''Uh- yeah. I mean, why not. Here's my suit number and my phone number. Once again, it was nice seeing you and hearing you play the guitar.. you're still good. And the song is amazing.'' Kristen said giving Rob a comforting smile.

Both Rob and Kristen said their goodbyes and went separate ways.

[11;23 pm - Rob: goodnight. You looked stunning today. Hope to hear from you soon xxx ;)]

Kristen couldn't stop reading the text message Rob had just sent her.

[11;25 pm- Kristen; thank you, Rob. Hope you have an amazing night. No worries I'll contact you soon :)]

[11;27 pm- Rob; it would be an amazing night if you were laying next to me green eyed beauty.]

Kristen felt her face grow red. Green eyed beauty... rob sure did know how to get to kristen.

[11;30 pm - Kristen; too many drinks Mr. Flirty? I think so. Go to sleep and you may NOT text back until you're sober enough to know what you're saying. Goodnight]

Kristen knew that wasn't what she wanted to say back but she had to hold it.

Kristen knew tomorrow would be a good day because of Rob. She had to keep herself from thinking too much. Sleep was now taking over her.

the end of chapter 16.

OH MY GOD HIII BABIES!! I'm back. I am soooooo sorry i was gone for so long. I only have one word to explain why that was: SCHOOL. I literally had no idea i was writing in 3rd persons point of view. I apologize!

But I'm officially back! And expect to see more chapters all throughout August. Well that would be until i start school (the 28th) anyway, thank you so much for the feedback and the support. be nice to yourselves❤️ ily

- C