12

Kristen's POV:

HOLY CRAP HE WANTS TO COME IN. if I let him come in he would see that I still have pictures of us hung up on the wall. and that I still have many things he gave me long time ago, what am I supposed to do now?! say yes or say no?!

"sooooo, may I come in?" he smiled.

I could not say yes, not today. Today was expected to be a day of relaxation for me, I have to say no.

"Uhm, I don't think it'd be a great idea to let you in my house. There could papz anywhere, don't want to cause you trouble. So I'm gonna politely ask you to leave" I

demanded.

I know it was very selfish of me, but I was somehow right. I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up, especially the people who still ship us. Right when I was about to close the door, it started thundering and lighting really bad.

"it was nice seeing you. Now I gotta run to my house because of all the rain. Take care of yourself and Cole." Rob sighed.

Ok, I couldn't let him get sick and probably get attacked by millions of fans outside.

"wait, Rob... come in. its too dangerous for you to be out there with no car or at least a bodyguard. Also, the weather won't help much." I tried said. Trying to sound nice.

"thanks, I promise I'll leave as soon as it stops raining" he smiled.

ROB'S POV: (finally haha)

wow, Kristen looks extremely tired. And I'm over here bothering her, I should probably just go home.

"Kristen, I'll head home. thanks for everything" I said

"its funny because I'm not letting you out. You'll stay here until the weather gets better" Kristen demanded.

oh man, she's so stubborn.

"I'll check the storage room, maybe you left some clothes in there. You need to change into something that's less wet, and I'll get you a towel. Hang in there buddy" she laughed.

how can she be so caring after all I've done to her.
since Kristen was in the storage room, I decided to look around. She still has pictures of us hung up in the wall, I wonder if she forgot to take them down or if she actually just wants to have them there.

"I don't clean very often. I don't even spend time at home... that's why the pictures are there" she said as she handed me dried clothes and a towel.

all the good moments Kristen and I shared in this house are precious to me. All the laughs, cries, fights, and all the kisses and "I love you"s are a constant reminder that what we had was real and we were the best.

"Kristen can I ask you something?" I asked her, feeling a bit stupid.

"go ahead, bud" she smiled.

oh god, her smile will be the death of me.

"was it hard moving on?" I asked...

"Rob, look. There's no point on talking about us anymore. We're something that happened by mistake, should've not happened. I could tell you how hard/easy it was moving on, but it's pointless. Plus, you have a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend. ROBSTEN IS OVER. its been over for as long as I can remember, I have no idea why you ended it but its still over." she said, sounding sad.

The word "boyfriend" froze everything inside of me. she has a boyfriend? who could it be? I can't think straight right now. did she really just say that Robsten is over... and its been over.....?

-end of chapter 12-

spoiler alert: the conversation between rob and kristen turns into something positive, so don't freak out. decided to post the chapter earlier because I'm going on a road trip so don't expect an update until November. I'm traveling from California to Canada then from Canada to Chicago. From Chicago to new orleans. IT'S ALL VERY HECTIC AND FULL OF NONSENSE. Soooooooo, happy Halloween muahahaha! have a safe Halloween guys, talk to you guys on November. :))