18.

Kristen forced herself not to cry.
She knew things were the way they were for a reason.
Kristen brought her hands up to her face and found herself in an emotional break down.
   if love is a good thing, why does it hurt?
in the other hand, Rob found himself in immense shock.
Had the kiss meant anything to Kristen? or was she only trying to find out her true feelings for him?
Robert couldn't sit around waiting for answers, he had to look for them. without anything hesitation the blue eyed man stood up and ran to Kristen's room.

as he rushed in the bedroom, Kristen was nowhere to be found.The only thing left was — shattered glass. Robert screamed his loved ones name but no response.
he then heard an engine - Kristen was gone. or so he thought...

'Baby... please answer me.. I know I should've never said anything or doubted our love.. or even done what I did, please come back to me...'
Robert pleaded to an empty dead line. Kristen wasn't answering his phone calls, but he had hope she was okay.

-
*11 pm - Kristen arrives at LAX.
If he's not willing to fight for it, then why should I?
The thoughts going through her mind her unbelievable and she couldn't bare with them.

Los Angeles was no longer her home...
Robert was no longer her home....
Then what was?
It was time for new beginnings, a new chapter that didn't include Robert, nor the spotlight. A new identity.

Kristen wiped her tears away and got on the earliest plane to a rather secret destination. Tears streaming down her face, the constant reminder Robert wouldn't be a part of a life was life threatening. or so she thought..

*Back home - Robert.
''CJ, please I need you to tell me if you've heard from her ASAP!'' Robert was pleading to anyone close to Kristen to let him know if they had seen her.

Robert's phone buzzes.
[2:30 am - text from Kristen]
Life took us separate ways. I tried Robert, I really did. I understand you were just trying to get your feelings together — but I'm no longer part of this chapter of your life. So I have chosen to not make you part of mine, I'm going away and never coming back. I love you and always will, but just know it was always you, my never ending love. Till we meet again - Kristen.

END OF CHAPTER 18.

WOW CLIFFHANGER.
— Omggg hiii babies. I have literally been gone for two years. And well, I had a lot going on, but I grew apart from wattpad and the rk fandom due to the drama. however, with the recent RK sightings my heart feels happy and felt like writing on here.
Now, I don't believe they're back together but good friends - and honestly I'm happy if  they are, even as a individuals. 

I don't promise often updates unless you guys want me to. If i see the same interest then I'll gladly do it.
It's currently 5 am where I live, I was having a bit of insomnia. Here's your long awaited update!
Till next time..

be nice to yourselves, loves💛🌻
— C

🥀