10

Kristen's POV:

its been exactly 2 months since I left LA, being back feels weird but exciting at the same time. I couldn't stop thinking about Cole, and how much I missed her. Where has time gone?! it's been exactly 1 year since I got her at the camp x ray set.

"are you ready?" HBG asked.

"of course, I can't wait to flick paps off." I laughed

"you'll never change" HBG said

my gate finally opened and it was time to walk out. Time to face reality, again. Singapore was fun, there were no paps nor were there annoying people. Singapore made my life so much easier, and made me realize all the amazing things I have in my life.

Nicholas was a great support through the whole situation with Rob.

-1 hour later....-

"I'M HOME" I yelled

yup, Alicia took Cole with her. Alicia is a great friend of mine, although things have gotten out of control lately. People think I'm lesbian and that I'm dating Alicia, which is NOT true. It's come to the point where I can't go out with her anymore because people will right away start speculating things.

I snapped out of my thoughts and decided to take advantage of this time.
i don't remember the last time I had time to myself... oh yes I do, it was that time when Rob broke my heart into a million pieces and I was an emotional wreck.

I walked into my bedroom looking worst than ever. First thing I saw was a photo frame with a family picture... Rob and I + bear, bernie. The reason why I kept the picture is because i like looking back to the moments when I was happy.

I slipped on a pair of black Nike sweatpants and a white T-shirt and jumped on my bed. My bed had been my best friend lately. Right when sleep was taking over me, somebody knocked on the door.....

"GOD DAMN, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP" I yelled.

I jumped off my bed and ran downstairs. right when I was about to open the door, my phone rang.

"HOLY COW, I CANT DO BOTH THINGS AT ONCE" I yelled, now frustrated.

i decided to open the door instead.

"Cole....? why are you out here and who brought you?" I asked. Now feeling stupid because I was talking to a dog.
I was about to close the door when a hand got on the way. My eyes widened when I saw who it was.....

PART 2 COMING SOON.

I KNOW I SAID I WAS GONNA UPDATE SOON BUT IVE BEEN TOO BUSY. I MET KRISTEN GUYS, IT WAS BY FAR THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER. OK BYE, ILY.