8

Kristen's POV:

It's been exactly 1 year since Rob left. 1 sad year. sometimes I think I'm over him, but I'm not really over him. The memories still come back and hunt me. I don't think I've ever suffered this much, also, the thought of him being with somebody else makes me sick.

Rumors of him and Fka Twigs dating have gone viral lately... but why should I care? he broke my heart into million pieces. He moved on, I should move on too.

He was all magazines, news and newspapers talked about. The headline story on today's newspaper is "Rpattz is finally over Kstew". I wonder what's gonna take for the media to stop talking about me and rob. Its been a year, they should be over it by now. I began reading the article.... "Close sources say that Rob is very happy with twigs. He's was spotted holding hands with Fka in Venice beach, California. To see pictures visit www.gossiplover.com" Was I really ready to see those pictures? a part of me was ready, but the other part wasn't.

"Kristen??" Cj said

cj was visiting me in Singapore.

"oh hey, babyv" I smiled

Babyv was my nickname for cj, he loves when I call him that, and I enjoy calling him that.

"you saw the pictures already, didn't you?" he asked

I nodded.

"do you still have feelings for him?" he asked

"i don't know, its strange. I can't control what Im feeling right now, its like a roller coaster." I sighed.

"I think Nicholas has a crush on you"

Cj laughed.

cj got off topic so quickly.

"I know, he told me. I think he's cute and any girl would be lucky to have him" I smiled

"He wants something serious with you, Kristen. He told me about it, I can see the way he looks at you, he's madly in love with you," Cj smirked.

"how do you know Nicholas is in love with me?" I laughed

"He looks at you the same way....." he paused

"say it" I sighed

"he looks at you the same way Rob used to look at you" he said.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek, and the pain in my heart. How could I still be in love with Rob? I meant nothing to him anymore. I haven't talked to Rob in the longest time, sometimes I want to call him and tell him how much I miss him and how I still love him, but then I remember he has a girlfriend and is very happy with her...

"hey, beautiful" Nicholas whispered in my ear

His words sent shivers down my spine. I remembered how Rob would always call me names, like beautiful, love, my everything, baby, babe... I think it was time for me to move on.

"I have an answer to what you asked me the other day" I smiled

"really?!" Nicholas said

"yeah, but you need to ask me again" I laughed

"ugh, fine. Kristen Jaymes Stewart, will you be my girlfriend?" Nicholas smiled

"yes" I smirked.

To be continued.......

//////////--------//////////
a little rant on Rob's new relationship...
I've been a Robsten shipper since 2009 and it honestly breaks my heart knowing that we will no longer see them together. (for now, maybe we will long time from now). Don't even dare to call me a fake fan because I'm not. Being a dedicated fan doesn't mean that you always have to support your idols decisions. However, it does mean that you could at least try to respect the relationship. I disliked fka twigs way before she started dating Rob, to me she's NOT talented at all. Changing Kristen for Fka was Robs biggest mistake, but once again, I can't fucking judge him because it's his life not mine. who knows what the f happened between RK, that made them break a 6 year relationship. Also, Rob showing PDA with twigs?! really when he was with Kristen he always hid PDA. Expect Cannes 2012 and Montreal 2010. RESPECT MY OPINION, AND I'LL RESPECT YOURS.

////
Welcome Nicholas to the story, btw. :) sorry for the lame chapter, and the lack of detail and the nonsense. I'm sleepy af right now, and have no inspiration to write. I had to edit this chapter 10 times!!! With all the rk drama going on right now, I have no motivation to write a new chapter. So be mentally prepared for the late updates. Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!