1.

*Robs POV*

I wanted to support my girlfriend at all times at MET gala so I decided to come along with her. Shockingly there were no paps on my way to NYC (New York City). All I wanted to do was hug and kiss my everything.

Soon Rob... soon... I thought to myself hoping no one would notice my i-need-to-see-Kristen face. As the plane landed my heart start pounding, I was going to see MY kristen again.

I was hoping that there were no paps at the airport, sadly it was packed. Fans would automatically know why I'm in new york, not that it really mattered. I made my way through the airport with Dean (Rob's bodyguard) many fans were following me and asking to sign stuff for them and take pictures. I surely did stop for some, but it got to the point where they were crowding me and I felt like I was going to pass out, I started pushing my way to my car.

It was a 20-30 minutes-ish drive from the airport to Kristen's hotel, she has no idea that I'm visiting her. She most be getting ready right now, I thought to myself.

I saw it coming.... there were about 100 fans outside Kristen's hotel, as soon as they saw me getting down from the car, they started saying ''Robsten is unbroken". It surely is, I just smiled and made my way to the lobby where I greeted the lady at the front desk.

''Ma'am'' I said.

''Mr. Pattinson it is such an honor to have you here. I'm guessing you are looking for Kristen Stewart" she said smiling.

"Yes I am, what room and what floor is she staying?" I asked politely.

"Room 234, 3rd floor, enjoy your staying" she said giving a key.

There goes nothing I said.... I knocked on the door and saw........

*** END OF CHAPTER 1***

notice that I didn't say who he saw so don't jump into conclusions lol. It could be Kristen or someone else. I wrote 5 chapters of this story already so be looking forward to more updates, this week. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!

-

Updates: I will update Monday - Thursday. Friday is the only day I have off so I shall NOT update, unless I'm really bored.

FTC- I'm not associated with Robsten in any way. I'm just using my imagination. Also, this is my story, I wrote it myself.

BY THE WAY- The story has a veryyyyyyy extreme plot twist in some part of the fic. I have not yet decided where.

Thank you so much reading, again!

Robsten is unbroken

xoxo,

Robstenfanfics.