15.

KRISTEN'S POV:

it's been two weeks since Rob and I last spoke. I haven't heard anything from him. Not because he hasn't made an effort to, but because I've been refusing to answer his calls and messages.

This whole situation is killing me. I want to be able to open up about my feelings like I did before, but no.

Things aren't gonna change between us anytime sooner. Or at least that's what the 'future' is showing me, so far.

****
3 weeks later...

"You can't be hiding from him for the rest of your life, Kristen," Ashley said.

"I'm already doing it. And it's working," I said taking a sip of my hot chocolate.

Maybe Ashley is right and I shouldn't be hiding from him. It won't work for the rest of my life.

"if you really love him, you'll fight for him," Ashley said.

what's to fight? the love is gone. he's gone, my life is gone.

****
few days later.
*****
"Hawaii?," Ashley asked.

"Yeah, I think it's a nice place to spend new years. New year, new me," I joked.

"Sooo, who are you taking? You better not say A," Ashley said.

"Myself. Nobody else, just me. This would be my second year spending a holiday alone. Maybe I'll meet someone, " I smirked.

"Whatever, stewart. I gotta go home now, but have fun, and remember what I told you. Don't take anything for granted. I'll see you next year, i love you," Ashley said as she pulled both of us into a hug.

"Wise words from the master. Love ya ash," I said as I closed the door.

***
"You're all set," Cj said with a sad voice.

"Hey, I'm not leaving forever. Just for four days, plus, Cole is staying with you which means you'll have a part of me with you. Take care of her, please. I love you Cj, and happy early new year. Thank you for making 2014 so amazing," I said while hugging Cole.

"Leave before you make me cry," Cj said laughing.

"No parties while I'm gone. Just kidding,  throw a big one at my house, just make sure everything gets cleaned up. Actually,  I'll call a cleaning company, so you don't have to worry about anything," I said.

Cj and I said our goodbyes, and had our little moment. Now it was time for me to head out to Hawaii.

***
"ARE YOU SPENDING NEW YEARS WITH ROB? HE'S IN HAWAII!" A fan yelled as I walked towards my gate.

What?! Robs in Hawaii?!! I thought to myself. Maybe this is the opportunity i was waiting for.....

-----
Yassss I'm back. Happy late new year you guys :). I obviously do know who kristen and rob spent new years with but ain't nobody got time for that. I want my own little rk bubble and i will have it hehehe. 2015 is robsten af for me, and for most of you. I will update soon, i promise :) ps - check out the YouTube video i put at the end. Its so fucking good. ♡