9

Kristen's POV.

"Yes" i smirked

"Thank you for giving me a chance, you have no idea how much this means to me" Nicholas smiled

"We're gonna take things slow, okay? I don't want to rush things" I frowned

"anything you want, princess" Nicholas whispered in my ear.

"You do know what you're getting yourself into, right?" I asked

"what do you mean?" Nicholas asked looking confused.

"Dating me means getting chased by paps 24/7, getting called names...." I was interrupted by Nicholas

"I don't care, I want to be with you" he smiled

My life has always been full of struggles, not money wise, but life struggles. Such as, break ups, arguments etc. One of the things Rob thought me was to ignore the hate, to never pay attention to haters. Rob made a huge impact in my life, he changed everything and I'm so grateful for that.

"when was the last time you saw him?" Nicholas asked

"uhm, October 31st 2013. It was for some business stuff, not so interesting" I lied. I saw him October 31st but not for business purposes. We hung out all the afternoon just to see if we could fix things, but you cannot fix what has been broken.

I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that it was 11:00 p.m. My flight to LA leaves at 1 a.m, quite lame because I'll get there really early.

"what's wrong?" Nicholas asked

"nothing, its just that I'm going back to LA and it's a bit stressing" I frowned.

"you'll be fine, let me drive you to the airport, please" he begged

"sure" I said

30 minutes later...

"Ok, I've got everything I need. I should be heading towards my gate" I smiled.

I saw Nicholas leaning towards me.... oh my god, it's happening. He's going to kiss me. I felt the warmth of his lips on mine, it somehow made feel good. The kiss didn't last very long. The sound of cameras, made us stop. Nicholas gently pulled us apart. This kiss was much like the ones me and Rob used to share when him or me were going away for a long time.

"take care, I'll see you soon" Nicholas whispered in my ear.

I pulled both of us into a hug that felt like home. I was going to miss him.

- end of chapter 9-
another chapter full of nonsense. The inspiration is still gone thank y'all for reading