14

KRISTEN'S POV:

"let me just tell you that your question makes me sick. After all you made feel that night, you actually expected me to give you a second chance? uhm, yeah, NO." I said.

How can he expect so much from so little? he never apologized or even told me why he broke up with me. He was trying so hard to be sweet but its obviously not going to work, not this time.

"okay, I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you, that was never my intention. I broke up with you because I wanted you to have a different life style, I wanted you to be happy. And it's actually working. Papz don't chase around anymore, they don't judge you because you're with me. See? you're perfectly fine.." Rob said.

How can he think I'm fine? I turn into an emotional wreck every time I think about him. Just hearing his name on TV makes me emotional.

"I'm not entirely fine! I've spent the past year blaming myself for everything. because I thought I screwed, thats exactly what I felt. Was I never good enough for you or what? did i ever fail you? never. I don't gratification for anything." I said.

I probably sound angry right now. I just want him to know how I feel/felt, I'm not trying to make him feel guilty or anything. However, I do want him to think things through.

"I love you...." Rob said.

His words froze my whole entire body. What? He loves me? then why does he have a new girlfriend? too many questions and answers remain. But there's only one thing I know, I'm not saying it back.

"cool, get out of my house. NOW" I yelled.

Yeah, I'm being an asshole, I know but what can I do? I'm confused. I need time to think.

"okay, let me just do one last thing." Rob said.

I saw him walking towards me. What is he gonna do? Is he gonna kiss? hug me? slap me? yell at me? what?!?!?

"Look at me..." Rob said picking up my chin.

"what? you're scaring me..." I laughed.

He didn't say anything. He just kept staring at me, and I felt an instant connection, just like before.

He leaned in and FINALLY kissed me.. It felt magical and awkward but it was amazing.

He pulled us apart and smiled. His smile is life, and he's life.

"now bye..." he sighed.

And so he did, he left. I couldn't do anything about it but to watch the love of my life walk out of my house and life, for the second time.

That was probably our last first kiss.

** END OF CHAPTER 14 **
lkfswrt THE FANGIRL FEELS!
I'M NOT OFFICIALLY BACK ON WATTPAD BUT I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE ONE LAST TIME. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THE CHAPTER. <3