17.

Listen to the song while reading this chapter.

Kristen woke up to the sound of birds chirping by her window.

She felt the warmth of the sun on her face. She suddenly heard her phone buzz.

[8:03 am -Rob; good morning green eyed beauty. Are you busy today? Are you doing anything with your boy?]

Kristen could tell Rob was jealous. And it somehow made her happy. She knew he was still into her.

She decided to make him wait. She knew he wouldn't be able to handle it and would go and look for her.

[8:10 am - Rob; seems like someone decided to sleeping in. please wake up soon sleeping beauty. x]

Kristen loved the idea of being in a new place were not many people knew her. Or them. The idea of everything coming back together made her happy. To think she was one step of having everything she ever wanted back.

[8:15 am - Kristen; I'm wide awake. I was just too distracted thinking. Breakfast in 10?]

the green eyed girl pressed the send button. Waiting anxiously for a reply from Rob.

- 30 minutes passed by.

No reply.

Kristen felt disappointed, once again. She had too many expectations maybe Rob only wanted a friendship with her?
The small girl felt someone buzz in her pocket, without any sort of hesitation she took her cellphone and saw a text from Rob.

[9:30 am - Rob; i am so sorry. my phone had no battery and I couldn't find my charger. Let me make it up to you with lunch? please?]
Kristen felt her heart pounding of happiness. She replied right away.
[9:31 am - Kristen; definitely. Meet me at the lobby in 10? :)]

[9:32 am - Rob; wouldn't wanna have it any other way. x ]

-
kristen decided to slip on a pair of high waisted shorts with a white crop top. it was a hot day and all she wanted was to feel comfortable.
she wanted to be early, to be able to cope with all her emotions. the small girl knew she couldn't look at rob without wanting to kiss him and tell him everything.
her thoughts broke apart by a light squeeze on her shoulder.

''you're late. we said 10 minutes, not 30'', kristen said as she stood up to greet rob.
''I know, I'm very sorry. some fans were waiting for me outside the hotel.. they asked for you in fact. I didn't know what to say, its all so ---'' rob was cut off by the small girl whom had already crushed her lips against his.

it took him by surprise. he could feel the tenderness of her lips, her soft lips against his.

''whooah. there'' Rob said as he pulled away from her.

''Rob-b. im so-so sorry.. I just dont-t know.. i cant-t do thiss-s.. i have to go-o''
Just as the brunette  was about to walk away the older boy pulled her into a hug.
''sometimes we miss things. things that make us feel happy and whatnot,'' Rob said as he pulled away.

''BUT-tt- this isn't right...we called it quits long time. this isn't right. im sorry'' said Kristen as she walked away.

-------.

hiiiii babies. guess who is back? I'm actually NOT leaving this time. I have no excuse for the absence, but I'm back.

cliffhanger huh? have some faith in me.

be nice to yourselves❤️

- C