4

*Rob's POV*
I was watching the MET GALA live stream, oh lord. Kristen looked gorgeous, I watched her smiling for the cameras, taking pictures with fans. She's all I could've asked for, I'm so lucky to have her.

An hour later, she was getting interviewed. The interview was going good until the interviewer asked Kristen "why did you cheat on Rob? do you know that half of his fans want you dead?" I was impressed by Kristen's reaction, all she said was "I wouldn't wish death upon anybody. Not even my worst enemy, we all have those moments in life were all you want to do is protect that one person you love. I love them endlessly either way, plus, I've done my own research. Most of the fans know the truth, unlike the media, they love making up rumors."
I was beyond proud of Kristen's response. She doesn't let anyone get to her easily.

**Kristen's POV**
Why would the interview even ask me about the cheat scandal? it was all fake. Interviews are supposed to be about upcoming projects, just acting related stuff. The media thinks my life is something they can just talk about like if it was a toy, I'm not that kind of actress, I don't sale my life to magazines. I'm entitled to my life.
**4 hours later**

I'm beyond exhausted, MET GALA lasted like 5 hours-ish. All I want to do is go back to my hotel and sleep, but again, Rob's there, I need some time alone with him. I decided to text him.
K: hey baby, what are you up to?
R: nothing much, just peacefully waiting for you to come back so I can rip off that dress you're wearing ;)
K: wow, hold yourself back there Buddie. I'm on my way, paps were chasing me
R: I'll see you soon then, love you babe.

I placed my head in between my legs and started crying, I really wanted to tell Rob how much hate I got today on the red carpet. One fan told me "For God's sake kristen, just let him(Rob) go. He'd be so much happier without you" others would shout things like "DIE, YOU F*CKING BITCH" but I know what I want and I'm willing to accept the consequences, Me and Rob...

I snapped out of thoughts and fixed my make up. I made my way to the lobby and checked myself in again. "Kristen, are you sure, you're okay? Ruth asked. "Yeah, I'm fine" I tried to fake a smile. "See ya" Ruth said.

I opened my room and saw Rob sleeping on the couch, not trying to wake him up, I slowly closed the door, but damn, this boy heard me. I felt his arms around my waist "you're back" he said with a big smile. "Yes I am, and I'm so happy to see you Rob" I said.

I felt his hands touching my butt "never gets old" I joked. "Want to know what else doesn't get old?" he asked me. He pretty much undressed me with his eyes.

I didn't say anything back, I just started taking his white T-shirt off and pushed him on the bed. I was trying to undress myself but Rob interrupted me "I want to do that part" rob said giving me a sexy look. "Go ahead" I said unzipping his pants. I felt the warmth of his body against mine, his lips on my lips, our hands holding onto each others. The pleasure I felt was the best thing ever, until it it me... "Rob" I said. "Yes, what's wrong? you're not liking it..?" he asked me confused. "I am, trust me. Uhm, well... you're not wearing a condom.." I said "oh shit, I forgot to put one on. I'll be back" Rob smirked. "No, just continue. It feels better without it" I smiled.

We continued to do it like that. Our night was perfect.

**End of chapter 4**
This chapter was all over the place, I'll try to edit it when I come home from school. It is currently 8:48 pm where I live, I gotta get up super early tomorrow, that's why I'm updating right now. Didn't want to leave you guys hanging! I live in California btw.

thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Robstenfanfics.